PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM
Carrier: Sprint

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
a quick list of bugs that was collected in the thread since beta3 went up:

- the constant 1 count on the email tab when all email acc'ts have been cleared.

- issues on the contact tab; clicking on the picture of a contact turns TF3D dark and unresponsive. Soft reset required...(bump for this one...I've experienced it too.)

- issues with edit contact in the individual contact's menu...clicking on it does nothing. No response.

- Error message displayed after the playing of a valid video file.

- Camera issue that might be connected to G-Sensor and auto rotation...the posts in the thread lost me...but seems to be an re-orientation problem or the lack thereof.

- Opera recommendation in post #176 something about smoother scrolling.

- Post #194 requested addition of PocketPutty (app)

- recommendations/request for newer notification screen and newer on screen keyboard.

Think thats about the list of stuff in the thread since the last update...If I missed anything someone pls tack it on to help KK out.

Oh yes, there were a couple of mentions of 6.5...
One other one:
  • Diamond TF3D Config.exe -> .NET framework error
Old 04-18-2009, 12:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [4-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Some people just REFUSE to read the posts in this forum. Forget searching, now we can't even get them to read other people's posts (even when their answer is just 6 posts before their question). Honestly, it's just pretty funny now.

@amw1972- Thank you for making the list.

LOL I wasn't even reading the thread. I just noticed Kevan hadn't updated in awhile. Last thing I read was he was going to have frequent updates. I hit last page, scrolled to the bottom, clicked post and spoke my mind..

Not everyone reads the entire thread to ask a simple question. It's not like I was asking how to disable TF3d or something.

Besides I wanted to light a fire under his *** because he is the hottest chef out there and just thought he was coolin off.

Where is your titanium version?!!!

Last edited by solarflarex; 04-18-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

so does this rom still have all the apps from 1.8? i havnt upgraded from 1.8 because i was waiting for a "stable" version of this one but by the looks of it its going to stay in beta for a long time haha

so when is beta 4 going to get released bro today or tomorrow?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:00 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtkxhom3r View Post
so does this rom still have all the apps from 1.8? i havnt upgraded from 1.8 because i was waiting for a "stable" version of this one but by the looks of it its going to stay in beta for a long time haha

so when is beta 4 going to get released bro today or tomorrow?
Actually beta 3 is as stable as any ROM out there. There are a couple of minor hiccups as any other ROM. You should flash beta 3 and check it out.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

the ppcgeeks user's motto: "Ask First, Apologize Later"

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Not everyone reads the entire thread to ask a simple question.
I'm not flaming you at all, but truer words have never been spoken. That quote is priceless. Thank you.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 04-19-2009, 03:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

ok after a few hrs of using this beta 3 rom everything looks ok except for the text messaging... does everyone get that lag when your in a text msg and slide out your keyboard to start typing?
Old 04-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

98classic is keeping up the good work98classic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to 98classic

hehe this wait on beta4 sucks, you have the only true loaded rom. will flash as soon as you release. no 6.5 pls =)
Old 04-19-2009, 07:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
the ppcgeeks user's motto: "Ask First, Apologize Later"

I'm not flaming you at all, but truer words have never been spoken. That quote is priceless. Thank you.
Hey I do what I can to help! Even if its to make someone feel warm and fuzzy inside.

KK's rom does rock. Beta 3 is pretty good and yes loaded with all the 1.8 apps. I have flashed to other roms for the first time to see what they got. I love 6.5 TF3D sucks in comparison for the interface.

I hope everyone ditches the TF3D. it bugs/lags too much and isn't nearly as smooth. The only things I have liked about other roms that I wish KK would add is mighty mikes 4.16 has awesome graphics drivers. The target hologram program is smooth as hell and everything else that uses graphics.... it should be incorporated.

and of course a wm 6.5 (titanium?) interface. even if 6.5 is too beta can't someone port the interface over? it is so much better.

Keep up the good work KK!
Old 04-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Can't say I agree with the whole titanium thing being better than tf3d...not yet anyway...I miss the functionality of tf3d when I dipped into one of these 6.5 Roms... Titantium has so much potential...but not enough good "content" for it to replace tf3d...IMHO...there of good interface out there...throttle launch point ui...even spb mobile shell is an viable alternative...but titanium still has a long way to go
Old 04-19-2009, 11:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

As far as interfaces go, I recently stopped using tf3d myself. I thought the port from the tp 2 was great. The WM 6.5 homescreen is terribly unfunctional in my opinion, although I think it's a step in the right direct and a commend MS for doing something different.

Right now, I'm using spb mobile shell v3.0. It's absolutely amazing. Years ahead of the stuff that's out there now.

Last edited by GoodGets; 04-19-2009 at 11:47 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development