PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 03:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

samurai1200 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-2-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

The city changes and default-wallpaper-in-landscape-mode problems disappeared for me after i installed beta2.

i'm not so sure i understand the problem people are having with their clocks, but mine DOES keep correct time... not sure whats up with that.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM
Carrier: Sprint

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work
Re: [4-2-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

The start program can be restarted by recycling Touch Flo 3D, by going to Settings -> Today -> Items, deselecting it, then repeating and readding Touch Flo 3D.

The crash in Diamond TF3D Config is a .net framework error.
Edit - it appears that it could be a misplaced .XML file.

Clocks
It depends on what time zone. I am in CST and when bringing up the World Clock, it adjusts CST to Saskatchewan. Which doesn't honor DST. Just go to Settings -> Clocks & Alarms -> Time and make sure that your time zone is truly your time zone. If you load the world clock by accident, just go back to Settings -> Clocks and Alarms -> Time

Last edited by SnoopDawg; 04-06-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (XV6875)
Carrier: Verizon

llea1 is just getting started

GREAT ROM! LOVED the 1.8, and loving the Landscape in 2.0; however, here are just some bugs i've noticed on my device:

- My Battery Clock is stuck at 91% and only goes down in 10% increments
- When using G-Alarm when the phone goes into snooze the phone won't wake up anymore. the screen turns on but is just black
- when i open a program from the programs tab in TF3D it is in rows of four, after i close said program the prgram tabs are now in rows of three until i go to another tab and come back.
- There is nowhere to engage the Large Start Menu. I'm not a big "styluser" so i liked the big start men to use when just my finger.
-SIP Change doesn't work. Keeps starting me off with the stock QWERTY keyboard.

Also, I have the Verizon Touch Pro so i set the page pool to 9, didn't make a differnece on your 1.8 rom but it may here
Old 04-06-2009, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by llea1 View Post
GREAT ROM! LOVED the 1.8, and loving the Landscape in 2.0; however, here are just some bugs i've noticed on my device:

- My Battery Clock is stuck at 91% and only goes down in 10% increments
- When using G-Alarm when the phone goes into snooze the phone won't wake up anymore. the screen turns on but is just black
- when i open a program from the programs tab in TF3D it is in rows of four, after i close said program the prgram tabs are now in rows of three until i go to another tab and come back.
- There is nowhere to engage the Large Start Menu. I'm not a big "styluser" so i liked the big start men to use when just my finger.
-SIP Change doesn't work. Keeps starting me off with the stock QWERTY keyboard.

Also, I have the Verizon Touch Pro so i set the page pool to 9, didn't make a differnece on your 1.8 rom but it may here
Not having the same issue with G-Alarm. I used it this morning, hit the snooze 3 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

darcyjames is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to darcyjames Send a message via MSN to darcyjames Send a message via Yahoo to darcyjames

hi All
Ran across this, didn't know if it would help or not but...
To Disable the World Clock,

DisableWorldclock.cab

** not sure why it looks like that

Last edited by darcyjames; 04-06-2009 at 07:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

o one thing i found out today....the action screen doesnt like landscape...at all!....it just wont open in landscape and when you open it the go to landscape it cust it off all weird....and the camera is still wacked out...take a picture holding the phone in portrait and it comes out in landscape...take it in landscape and it comes out in portrait
Old 04-06-2009, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
o one thing i found out today....the action screen doesnt like landscape...at all!....it just wont open in landscape and when you open it the go to landscape it cust it off all weird
I think it's because the action screen, at least the custom we are using does not support (was not made) for landscape. Maybe eventually it will So:

No action screen landscape in tf3d tp2. (It's always something not working in landscape, lol)

Quote:
....and the camera is still wacked out...take a picture holding the phone in portrait and it comes out in landscape...take it in landscape and it comes out in portrait
I was not able to reproduce this problem. The orientation with which I took the picture is the same orientation as displayed on the screen. However, the g-sen polling is a bit slow, but I don't really care about that as making it faster would just eat more battery, which is by FAR more important.

Also, the new album from Rhodium was released as well. I think Kev's already stated that it will be included in future releases, so you might want to just wait for that? If not, there's probably a cab of it floating around out there somewhere (I don't use it myself or I'd link it for you).

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 04-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

is there an ETA for Beta3...I'm not asking of trying to hurry anyone (esp the chef) I'm just asking out of curiosity sake.

Since the move from 1.8...someone came up with a list of all the bugs and/or requested and suggested changes...was wondering if Kev might need another one of those...esp if he's busy to save some time.

the wife and kids are at the in-laws...so that gives ME time to compile such a list if its needed...
Old 04-06-2009, 09:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
is there an ETA for Beta3...I'm not asking of trying to hurry anyone (esp the chef) I'm just asking out of curiosity sake.

Since the move from 1.8...someone came up with a list of all the bugs and/or requested and suggested changes...was wondering if Kev might need another one of those...esp if he's busy to save some time.

the wife and kids are at the in-laws...so that gives ME time to compile such a list if its needed...
If you'd like to do it this time, that'd be great, but I've been trying to verify some of these "bugs" myself and have not been able to do so. This makes me think that they are not b/c of KK's rom but extra software the user has added. For instance:

Note: I am using the default tf3d included in this rom (NOT v1d) and I purposely kept my rom relatively clean (only like 4 or 5 cabs installed) to better the testing to isolate bugs.

Quote:
been texting with the wife for the past 15 minutes...everytime I send sms going from landscape to portrait...TF3D reloads.
Quote:
noticing tf3d likes to relaunch esp going in and out of landscape...

relaunched in the bckgrnd while i was in opera
This is a bug you reported, and I've been trying to reproduce this, but tf3d2 is working perfectly for me. Landscape to portrait while texting works fine. When going in an out of landscape (sliding out the keyboard) on the homescreen, tf3d works fine. I even did it 15 straight times, and still was working right (15 wasn't an exaggeration).

I'm not singling you out amw, those are just easy for me to test. As far as Darcy's reported problem about Sprite backup, I couldn't test it as I don't use that app.

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnichols View Post
+1 can only change the wallpaper in Portrait mode. In Lanscape, it is stuck on KK's snowy river.
this is corrected by changing the wallpaper and then doing a soft reset.

I think the issues most people are having are with the t3fd tp2 port are known issues. Skimming over the thread at xda, lets me know it's a ways from perfect, yet they are working very dilligently to get everything fixed.

However, if you'd like to compile a bug list, I sure as sh't ain't gonna stop you. Hell, I'd even thank you, as I've done it myself the past few times.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yes, I've went back and did a fresh flash of the ROM...and avoided all apps that customizes TF3D. Most of those aforementioned "bugs" were operator error. I think I've mentioned those later on. I personally have NOT experienced the wall paper bug...have seen the start app under the x menu. Also, experiencing the world time issue (known rhodium tf3d bug.)

I think I'll come up with something "universal" within the next day or so...

I have also seen a few "fixes" floating around...and will post those for verification...there is so much information and versions out there it gets a bit confusing. Especially for someone like me that not quite out on the bleeding edge. The only beta testing I've done extensively is for Firefox...and reporting to bugzilla.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development