PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)
Carrier: Sprint

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-2-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

ok its not like the camera is rotating the picture persay but its as if once you take the picture is doesnt know how to display it so it just displays a picture taken in landscape but rotated 90 degrees to fit on the entire screen in portrait.....if you rotate the phone once the gsensor realizes it the picture will rotate 90 degrees but now its in the wrong position and is displaying the picture on part of the screen....if anyone is confused i will post pictures in detail of what is going on...just let me know if i should do this
Old 04-07-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [4-2-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki007420 View Post
is there any way to turn the damn auto filled text (t9) off??? It is driveing me out of my mind... Not only is it too slow for me but once i send a text message it puts the last word in my text into a new text message...
I think you can slide out the hard keyboard, and press function+space and see if that helps...
Old 04-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mwhadi626 is a n00b

Hey KK, Love the rom,

I was running 1.5 and now im running your beta 2. I have an issue with the notification on the mail icon, in 1.5 and beta2 it has the #1 on the email enevelope even though i dont have a new email. I tried a hard reset but still no luck. Any ideas?
Old 04-07-2009, 11:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pwc realtor is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
ok its not like the camera is rotating the picture persay but its as if once you take the picture is doesnt know how to display it so it just displays a picture taken in landscape but rotated 90 degrees to fit on the entire screen in portrait.....if you rotate the phone once the gsensor realizes it the picture will rotate 90 degrees but now its in the wrong position and is displaying the picture on part of the screen....if anyone is confused i will post pictures in detail of what is going on...just let me know if i should do this
The displaying of the picture is only part of the issue. It seems to me that there is HUGE disconnect in this ROM with the camera and G-sensor. Pictures taken holding hte phone sideways (which is how the HTC camera was designed to be used) come out rotated 90 degrees when sent via email, MMS, etc. Also pictures I coped over from my Treo when viewed do show up correctly but when I turn the phone landscape the picture does rotate but then pops back to like I'm holding hte phone in portrait mode after a few seconds.

Has ANYONE else used other ROMS and notice this. I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one noticing this and am getting the "It's a normal HTC Touch Pro" answer. Rant over.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

yes like i said when veiwing the pictures they are rotated 90 degrees...this includes viewing on phone computer or by sending them....it seems like the gsensor is calibrated to be off by -90 degrees while taking a picture .....dont know if thats exactly right just what it seems like

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwc realtor View Post
The displaying of the picture is only part of the issue. It seems to me that there is HUGE disconnect in this ROM with the camera and G-sensor. Pictures taken holding hte phone sideways (which is how the HTC camera was designed to be used) come out rotated 90 degrees when sent via email, MMS, etc. Also pictures I coped over from my Treo when viewed do show up correctly but when I turn the phone landscape the picture does rotate but then pops back to like I'm holding hte phone in portrait mode after a few seconds.

Has ANYONE else used other ROMS and notice this. I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one noticing this and am getting the "It's a normal HTC Touch Pro" answer. Rant over.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [4-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Beta3 is up and the link is in the 1st post.

v2.0Beta3
[+] Rhodium TF3D Updated with xbmods 1D Patches
[+] Workaround for the worldclock. When you click on the clock it redirects to something else. This will prevent the time from being off by 1 hour. Better fix coming soon.
[+] Updated Microsoft Live Search to 4.5 (VGA)
[ ] Backgrounds in Manila are a little weird in this release. It is related to the xbmod 1D fix. They look a little washed out.

I am also looking into the camera rotation issue. Hopefully fixed in Beta4

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [4-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Oh and 1 more thing. I have had a bunch of people PM me questions about defects. Every one of them was already reported in the thread. I don't mind PMs from folks but at least post your questions in the thread so everyone can see the answers.

Please.

Kevan
Old 04-08-2009, 01:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nino313 is just getting started
Re: [4-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Knew there was a reason for me staying up late tonight. DL'ing now
Old 04-08-2009, 02:00 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [4-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

D/L in progress....thnx KK...esp for the world clock issue. Will flash immediately and report back in the morning!!

=D>

ADDED: Ok, its the morning...ROM is smooth and fast (the fixes are making the whole thing a bit smoother...); adding cities to weather tab from onboard database was a cinch (NO ISSUES); noted for the clock press to direct to something else (a bit weird but it does work for functionality sake); background washout (cosmetic, much rather have a stable and running rom...eventually it would be nice to see that sorted out)

- Start app still on the x button pulldown (running apps) closing this app relaunches TF3D and hangs: MUST soft reset OR manually reapply TF3D thru the start>>settings>>today>>items process.

- so far...will try to use a weathermaster rhodium beta 1 cab to try and add LOCAL city to weather later

Last edited by amw1972; 04-08-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Weather Master adding cities NOT in the database worked like a charm.

Arcsoft MMS cab installed with no issues.

BUG: email count stays at 1 even when all emails are read and/or deleted

BUG(?): Multiple attempts to enable activesync when plugged in with USB connection was NOT possible. It always take me to internet share screen. I had NOT selected internet share and I did NOT click do not ask again.

REQUEST: Can we have G-Alarm linked to TF3D alarm count on the TF3D home page? ie with the next active alarm showing?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development