PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fragola181818 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuechler3 View Post
i like this rom. thanks! youtube does not work. any fixes?
Youtube works, just delet the old YOUTUBE folder on your sd card and soft reset. Works like a charm!
Old 09-22-2009, 03:07 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Is everyone else getting a big start icon on the drop down taskbar instead of the volume icon?

dwizzy130

Old 09-22-2009, 07:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Is everyone else getting a big start icon on the drop down taskbar instead of the volume icon?

dwizzy130
yep ditto on the windows icon..juicy this is absolutly gorgeous. very nice work. definatly daily usable except i cant seem to start a text message..anyone figure out a way?
Old 09-22-2009, 08:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work

I can't seem to bookmark any websites on Opera. Any tweaks/hotfixes that anyone's come up with to solve the text message and bookmark issues?
Old 09-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
WTH is this?
Old 09-22-2009, 08:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
I can't seem to bookmark any websites on Opera. Any tweaks/hotfixes that anyone's come up with to solve the text message and bookmark issues?
nothing works with that, at least with every trick i've tried. i just loaded an older Opera version and it works fine. that version is very buggy and hangs alot.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 09-22-2009, 08:45 AM
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

I've got everything about like a want it, except the email button. There is a bit of a trick to send an email, but it's a bit cumbersome and messes up any replies with multiple reply messages, etc. Hopefully we can find a fix soon to get that "reply all" out of there and replace it with send. If you open up a message, you have to hit "reply all" twice, then the send button comes up. Again, the message your recipient will receive will get a double forward from you and it doesn't look good.

Hopefully we'll find something soon, because other than that and the few other bugs i fixed, this is a good rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
come on.

after installing a different opera and getting everything else ironed out, i go to respond to an email and there is no "send" button. what?

there's an icon that is the "send icon" but it says "reply all" and actually does reply to all.

JUICY, i would love to know a fix to this. certainly this bug can be fixed, as i never saw this on any other 052 build.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

msternig is a n00b

I have been beating myself up trying to find the "perfect" ROM and am very close with this one. One major drawback that I have found with almost each ROM that I have tried is the EzInput functionality when entering a new appointment. On almost every ROM I have tried, when entering an appointment the "space" bar at the bottom is replaed with a ".com" and a "/" as if it were entering a URL (at least when not using TF).

Now here is the strange part.... When I create a new appointment using the TF interface, life is good and the space bar appears as expected. However, if I go to Start>Calender>Menu>New Appt., then I have the ".com" and "/". The same bug also exists when adding a contat as well through the Start Menu. No space bar....

Can anyone else confirm this bug, or recommend a fix? I am a fan of Titanium, so I normally have TF turned off giving me the bad keyboard all the time. I am at a loss...

EDIT: This is the first ROM I have seen that has managed to figure out the "arrows" on the EzInput as well to navigate your text. THANKS!

Last edited by msternig; 09-22-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytv View Post
Early bug report:
Cannot send text messages from WM native threaded texting, Manilla works fine. This may change once I set up email. Update: No change with funambol, and attendant email account, set up.

I have restored my Opera6 (bookmarks file) to the Windows/Opera9 directory, and these show up fine in Manilla, but unable to access bookmarks/favorites in Opera 9.7. I click the star icon and no response. Not a blank screen, nothing.

Juicy, beautiful looking rom. Thanks again for all your hard work.
plus one
Old 09-22-2009, 10:02 AM
VIP Member

can't send emails is the biggest problem for me. "no send button". i'm going to give it a few hours to see if a fix is posted if not, i'm going to have to flash yet again. too bad, because this is a nice build.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development