View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:29 AM
msternig
N00b

msternig is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

I have been beating myself up trying to find the "perfect" ROM and am very close with this one. One major drawback that I have found with almost each ROM that I have tried is the EzInput functionality when entering a new appointment. On almost every ROM I have tried, when entering an appointment the "space" bar at the bottom is replaed with a ".com" and a "/" as if it were entering a URL (at least when not using TF).

Now here is the strange part.... When I create a new appointment using the TF interface, life is good and the space bar appears as expected. However, if I go to Start>Calender>Menu>New Appt., then I have the ".com" and "/". The same bug also exists when adding a contat as well through the Start Menu. No space bar....

Can anyone else confirm this bug, or recommend a fix? I am a fan of Titanium, so I normally have TF turned off giving me the bad keyboard all the time. I am at a loss...

EDIT: This is the first ROM I have seen that has managed to figure out the "arrows" on the EzInput as well to navigate your text. THANKS!

Last edited by msternig; 09-22-2009 at 10:22 AM.