View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:45 AM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

I've got everything about like a want it, except the email button. There is a bit of a trick to send an email, but it's a bit cumbersome and messes up any replies with multiple reply messages, etc. Hopefully we can find a fix soon to get that "reply all" out of there and replace it with send. If you open up a message, you have to hit "reply all" twice, then the send button comes up. Again, the message your recipient will receive will get a double forward from you and it doesn't look good.

Hopefully we'll find something soon, because other than that and the few other bugs i fixed, this is a good rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
come on.

after installing a different opera and getting everything else ironed out, i go to respond to an email and there is no "send" button. what?

there's an icon that is the "send icon" but it says "reply all" and actually does reply to all.

JUICY, i would love to know a fix to this. certainly this bug can be fixed, as i never saw this on any other 052 build.

Radio: 2.35.00WF