PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTCTP
Carrier: Sprint

MACE is keeping up the good workMACE is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090713 (21921.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro11 View Post
Request: Pleaaase put the old lockscreen back (from 053009), life with twisted csdevctrl is rough...
+1 to this.

I really prefer the classic lockscreen to the new WM finger candy one, and it just plain works.

I am guessing the current problem may be a sys version issue? I don't know, but all the things I have tried have not seemed to have any effect, and I have not been able to find any solutions for it in my searches either.

Thanks, and don't get me wrong, I am not demanding anything, I know how much effort you put into your roms, and really think its great what you do, and very commendable.
I'm just putting in my vote for bringing the classic lock screen back if its an easy fix.

Thanks again,

Mace
Old 07-22-2009, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
yes i've already flashed my bb and joined blackberryos.com as "Juicy".

but ive also tried this...

Code:
Juicy 8: Build 0907xx

<... Extensive updated changelog here ...>
Looks really good. Thank you for putting together such a good solid build for us even though you are moving to another device, I am very impressed. Very thankful as well.

Thank you very much

Mace
Old 07-22-2009, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACE View Post
+1 to this.

I really prefer the classic lockscreen to the new WM finger candy one, and it just plain works.

I am guessing the current problem may be a sys version issue? I don't know, but all the things I have tried have not seemed to have any effect, and I have not been able to find any solutions for it in my searches either.

Thanks, and don't get me wrong, I am not demanding anything, I know how much effort you put into your roms, and really think its great what you do, and very commendable.
I'm just putting in my vote for bringing the classic lock screen back if its an easy fix.

Thanks again,

Mace
start>setting>lock>display and select windows classic. Rom comes with both locks,
Old 07-22-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
Request: Please Put back the Dial Pad with both call and end Onscreen button.
My Dpad only works when I slide out the Keyboard. Been doing that for 4 months now. So the last ROM was a no GO for me, as I would need to slide out the keyboard each time to make a call

Thanks
Here are a couple cabs I posted for re-skinned Dialer canvases a few pages back that have the on screen call buttons. They are basically the normal Tachi Dialer, but black themed, with colored highlight buttons.
Quote:
Black themed Tachi dialers ^
That quote link should take you to the original post, so I don't have to upload the files again, and take up more space on the PPCGeeks servers
Old 07-22-2009, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchris81 View Post
start>setting>lock>display and select windows classic. Rom comes with both locks,
Yes, it does.

Maybe you should try out the classic setting yourself first to see what happens, and why ppl would be asking for it to be fixed before posting....
Old 07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Has anyone else tried this? all i have to do is get the cab and install them? One thing im very confused about, I have to hard reset after installing the cabs? how does that work doesnt everything get erased after a hard reset?
Yes, a hard reset erases all your settings, and anything you have saved on your internal storage. It restores your phone to the roms original settings.
So you are right, that would not work after installing a cab, as it would be erased
What ppl are probably talking about is a *soft* reset, which just means rebooting your device, either through software, or by using your stylus to press the reset button in the little hole on the bottom to the right of the usb port.
Not all software requires this after being installed, mainly only things that change system settings, but it never hurts to reboot, it *IS* a Microsoft OS after all.... :P
Old 07-22-2009, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian

Quote:
Yes, a hard reset erases all your settings, and anything you have saved on your internal storage. It restores your phone to the roms original settings.
So you are right, that would not work after installing a cab, as it would be erased
What ppl are probably talking about is a *soft* reset, which just means rebooting your device, either through software, or by using your stylus to press the reset button in the little hole on the bottom to the right of the usb port.
Not all software requires this after being installed, mainly only things that change system settings, but it never hurts to reboot, it *IS* a Microsoft OS after all.... :P
Thanks man, yea i figured thats what they meant but as i was reading it said hard reset and im like wait a minute...lol but yea thanks anyway. I hope juicy fixes the lock problem i dont like the windows classic lock...and the youtube, i just hope he fixes everything and no more dumb glitches before he vanishes. Good work anyway
Old 07-22-2009, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
i just installed it to test and it does ask you to reboot after its complete just install, than hit that ok button and itll reset itself mate
Old 07-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

just soyou will know if you read thru the thread of this rom you will seethat it is mention many times that the lock problem has alot to do with the Manila interface so if you want the manila the locks (either version) would not function properly with TF3D2 active.....
Old 07-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

sky2009 is just getting started

Hello, I am a first time flasher and I successfully flashed the Juicy 8 ROM on my Sprint Touch Pro. I have ONE problem though. My internet is NOT working. I cannot use youtube, weather, or anything for that matter. HELP!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development