PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 02:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Truth.:

Just have WkTask hide opera, thats what I did. Also, on the data arrows, DCDs rom actually greys them out... wonder if he knows something no one else does (wait, it's DCD, ofcourse he does)

Anyways, any ideas on contact matching when typing with the hardware keboard or am I the only one?

NFSAN's greys them out as well. I am working on it now and so far it is the fastest one yet and believe me i have tried them all....
Old 06-27-2009, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM
Carrier: Sprint

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Me and juicy have just resolved this issue offline no hard feelings to any one else who got in this either me and juicy are friends!!
Thank you for posting this.

I will tell you some of us are VERY loyal to Juicy. There would have been many random posts of anger that would taken focus away from the latest release. Thank you for this post..

Juicy, this is even better and faster than the last one. Thanks for the hard work and continued innovation.

U haza angry skillz..
Old 06-27-2009, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

trevor_g is keeping up the good worktrevor_g is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
I have the contacts not matching on hardware keyboard issue as well.
Me 3.

Shoot. This is not good... I rely 100% on this to send texts.

Wonder if there's a simple regedit to fix this...?
Old 06-27-2009, 03:51 AM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
Thank you for posting this.

I will tell you some of us are VERY loyal to Juicy. There would have been many random posts of anger that would taken focus away from the latest release. Thank you for this post..

Juicy, this is even better and faster than the last one. Thanks for the hard work and continued innovation.

U haza angry skillz..
Haha yeah I know hes pretty reliable too!! Me and him went on and on on with msn messenger lol then we calm down!! Hes a great guy and makes great roms!!
Someone on his diamond thread said something bad about him and he was still heated about it!! But hes ok now!!
Old 06-27-2009, 04:06 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Haha yeah I know hes pretty reliable too!! Me and him went on and on on with msn messenger lol then we calm down!! Hes a great guy and makes great roms!!
Someone on his diamond thread said something bad about him and he was still heated about it!! But hes ok now!!

I really think all you guys{ibmxx187,silence,juicy,mighty} are awesome at what you do...honestly

In all great works everyone's striving to be the best...I must say everyone's product is going to a new level...

The future of windows mobile custom ROMs is getting more demanding more than ever...with the switch from WM6.1 to 6.5 even the up and coming WM7.0...

seeing how serious you guys take your work and I dont blame...made this friday night very interesting...it was like watching the NBA/NFL playoffs all over again...

given all you guys products is top shelf...info[]box1
Old 06-27-2009, 04:08 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Why suck up 3.5MB, 6 threads & battery by hiding Opera when it should not be running like every other rom out there.....
Battery life has actually been alot better for me in the last few builds and I really like the instantaneous startup of Opera. The 3.5MB is not a big deal
Old 06-27-2009, 04:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

I plan on loading up the latest Juicy 8 build right now... This is a very good ROM and I think a lot of people support it.

I must say, this 587+ page thread is getting WAY too difficult to search through, and more and more often, the same questions are being asked because it is too hard to find answers.

I know this PPCGeeks site is home now, but should some of us help out by setting up another Forum somewhere, where separate topics can be posted for specific questions? Perhaps a Juicy ROM Wiki?

Juicy47 - let us know if you'd like, and I can help out in this way. I could probably provide hosting for a forum/wiki.. Not sure about required bandwidth or traffic, but that could be discussed.

Any takers?
Old 06-27-2009, 05:06 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

wheres the cab to make the start menu 6.1 large style? thats the only thing i hate about 6.5 and search sux in this thread, its too large to find anything

Old 06-27-2009, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
I plan on loading up the latest Juicy 8 build right now... This is a very good ROM and I think a lot of people support it.

I must say, this 587+ page thread is getting WAY too difficult to search through, and more and more often, the same questions are being asked because it is too hard to find answers.

I know this PPCGeeks site is home now, but should some of us help out by setting up another Forum somewhere, where separate topics can be posted for specific questions? Perhaps a Juicy ROM Wiki?

Juicy47 - let us know if you'd like, and I can help out in this way. I could probably provide hosting for a forum/wiki.. Not sure about required bandwidth or traffic, but that could be discussed.

Any takers?
Check out the Juicy 8 ROM wiki
http://juicy8.wikidot.com/
Old 06-27-2009, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

I know this ROM is UC compliant, however I am unable to get my XML file run on this rom. My sdconfig.txt copy files and installs cabs files just fine, but it will not run the XML file.

Is there anyone else having this problem.

Thanks.... tannerj

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development