PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
You need the Tachi Taskbar Manager, but for some reason the service doesn't start on J8, even if it's set to automatic.

You can start the service manually with DotFred's task manager and then the Bluetooth icon will show, but you'll have to manually start this service everytime you soft reset.
Do you have the link for DotFred's task manager

Thanks
Old 06-21-2009, 11:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoman002 View Post
Sorry if this has been covered before, I couldnt find anything. But does anybody know how to default the SMS system back to the simple threaded view? With the old system all I had to do was thumb the text, slide the keyboard open and then I was ready to type a reply. Now, there is this new system, and honestly, its a pita. Now, I have to click the text, then select the text entering field, then select it again after I flip the keyboard out since I always forget to do that first, then type in the field that only shows 10 or 12 characters, and then try and find the stupid small send button when I'm done.

Thanks
I assume you mean the old Manilla 1 Threaded view. You can just hit ALL MESSAGES softkey and that will take you to the old view, and you can select the message from there, OR, you can click the MENU softkey and select REPLY, and that will be the old view. Manilla 2 by default goes to the new threaded view when you tap the screen. I am sure there is some sort of regedit to make it goto the other. But till you find that, that should get you to the proper place.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Sorry if this has been covered before, I couldnt find anything. But does anybody know how to default the SMS system back to the simple threaded view? With the old system all I had to do was thumb the text, slide the keyboard open and then I was ready to type a reply. Now, there is this new system, and honestly, its a pita. Now, I have to click the text, then select the text entering field, then select it again after I flip the keyboard out since I always forget to do that first, then type in the field that only shows 10 or 12 characters, and then try and find the stupid small send button when I'm done.

Thanks
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3086
Old 06-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:

Thanks
There's a cab for this somewhere in this thread. I have it though. If you search and can't find it.. send me a pm and I can email it to you when I get home.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by da1stprince View Post
unfortunately this does not work for me.

Ok found the task manager, but yes, it does not work for me either
Old 06-21-2009, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Has anyone gotten push internet to work? I havent been able to get it working on any ROM.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Wifi doesn't seem to be working for me? Anyone else?
Old 06-21-2009, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work

It works for me...

Dunno if this helps but try looking into Settings/Connections/WI-FI/Wireless Networks
Network Adapters TAB and select "The Internet"... just make sure all those options are currently using the "Use server assisgned IP address" option

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidi3ladz View Post
Wifi doesn't seem to be working for me? Anyone else?
Old 06-21-2009, 02:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

K3v2freshh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
After 9 hours I am down to 85% with a couple text messages and 5 minutes of talk time.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I have perfect signal here at work!

OMG ...If only my battery life was ever that good ^
Old 06-21-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

CJ00TA is a n00b

cflynt: hey dude.. don't fall! That horse is mighty tall!

I guess I'm too lazy, and maybe want to piss off more people.. lets see how this works..

Does anyone have a link to previous builds? I was flying on the previous build, this one is causing me severe issues even after a reflash.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development