View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 11:18 AM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoman002 View Post
Sorry if this has been covered before, I couldnt find anything. But does anybody know how to default the SMS system back to the simple threaded view? With the old system all I had to do was thumb the text, slide the keyboard open and then I was ready to type a reply. Now, there is this new system, and honestly, its a pita. Now, I have to click the text, then select the text entering field, then select it again after I flip the keyboard out since I always forget to do that first, then type in the field that only shows 10 or 12 characters, and then try and find the stupid small send button when I'm done.

Thanks
I assume you mean the old Manilla 1 Threaded view. You can just hit ALL MESSAGES softkey and that will take you to the old view, and you can select the message from there, OR, you can click the MENU softkey and select REPLY, and that will be the old view. Manilla 2 by default goes to the new threaded view when you tap the screen. I am sure there is some sort of regedit to make it goto the other. But till you find that, that should get you to the proper place.