PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 08:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

BigDuke6nc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Here you go Chino, Just download, run it, once it loads up, choose your state, manually type in your city and zip code, at the bottom press add, then set,, X out at top , tf3d should reboot, click on weather and it should load you up.!!

HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.2.CAB

Worked perfectly as instructed.

Thanks!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by klone9d6r View Post
Ok EveryOne Iv Read This Thread Since J8 Was Released.. I Also Read Where Ppl are Saying There A Problem With The New System, Well I Havnt Flashd This Rom Bcuz I Lost My Tp But After Reading This Thread I Flashd My Friends And Found A Fix For The Grey Color, im not sure if this is a full fix or just temp..

Using U.i.TWEAKER I Went To 'System Color Changer' Scrolled Down To 'Menu Background Color' And Changed The Color To White. I Also Did The Same To 'Window Background Color/MDI Background Color/Tooltip Background Color' and 'Dialog Box And Static Control Color' After A Soft Reset I Was Getting Text Messages Perfectly.. If i missed anything else im sure u can just play with color settings and use what u like.

**In the event u should Hard Reset your phone, u will have to Adjust the color setting over again.**
awesome. this worked perfectly!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:59 AM
Lurker

threev is a n00b

Thoughts on J8: The Tachidialer is killing me. It won't let me hang-up on calls most of the time (if you misdial someone you know you have to just figure out something to say because short of pulling the battery out, you can't stop it) and won't do "vibrate on connect". These are deal-breakers for me. Going back to J7.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint SERO

skywing269 is just getting started

Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but it looks like the Facebook integration in TF3D still is not working right. When trying to sign in it immediately reports a connection error so it seems like it wont work. However when I go to the Updates and Events tab for a contact it shows that it found a match from Facebook. I select it to pair the contact and it brings up the Save Photo and Save Birthday dialog, select OK and it looks like it is loading, however nothing actually downloads and saves to the contact. Looks like this may still need a little more work.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

knife is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to knife
Unhappy Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by knife View Post
I haven't seen Touchflo updated and still be this snappy (especially between landscape and portrait). The subset of apps installed is perfect, even the keyboard is responsive.
The day I type this, the keyboard breaks (won't type at all). Figures!

I've got to reload the Sprint ROM to send into HTC warranty repairs right? Do I have to relock?
Radio: VzW Release 2 (v1.03.09V)
Old 06-19-2009, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

Im having issues when adding my exchange account. It will add 2 accounts in manila. I have had this happen in the past with other ROMs but was never able to figure out a fix. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 06-19-2009, 09:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywing269 View Post
Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but it looks like the Facebook integration in TF3D still is not working right. When trying to sign in it immediately reports a connection error so it seems like it wont work. However when I go to the Updates and Events tab for a contact it shows that it found a match from Facebook. I select it to pair the contact and it brings up the Save Photo and Save Birthday dialog, select OK and it looks like it is loading, however nothing actually downloads and saves to the contact. Looks like this may still need a little more work.
You have to wait a WHILE for it to load the contact information and save it. Mine took like 2-3 minutes, but it worked pretty good.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

kawibby is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskee35 View Post
start->settings->system->key lock, and then choose whichever you want.
jskee, thanks but I tried that. It appears that the keylock.exe is a dead link in my settings panel. When I press the icon nothing happens. Anyone else having this issue? Any fixes? Thanks
Old 06-19-2009, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by klone9d6r View Post
Ok EveryOne Iv Read This Thread Since J8 Was Released.. I Also Read Where Ppl are Saying There A Problem With The New System, Well I Havnt Flashd This Rom Bcuz I Lost My Tp But After Reading This Thread I Flashd My Friends And Found A Fix For The Grey Color, im not sure if this is a full fix or just temp..

Using U.i.TWEAKER I Went To 'System Color Changer' Scrolled Down To 'Menu Background Color' And Changed The Color To White. I Also Did The Same To 'Window Background Color/MDI Background Color/Tooltip Background Color' and 'Dialog Box And Static Control Color' After A Soft Reset I Was Getting Text Messages Perfectly.. If i missed anything else im sure u can just play with color settings and use what u like.

**In the event u should Hard Reset your phone, u will have to Adjust the color setting over again.**
okay, some more things in there since when you first posted, but looks like it works now. Thanks man.

Now This ROM is completely awsome
Old 06-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know to how to make the blue tooth icon appear on the task bar? I have it already enabled in the communications settings.

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development