PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Speakin' of Titanium... I tried this and it works quite well. Fun to play with but I always come back to Tf3d (even though it runs 20MB heavier it's worth it to me).

local: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...05&postcount=3
original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716
Old 06-09-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

I am currently running both Titanium and TF3D, using TFDetacher and Second Today. Really slick way to have the best of both worlds! For those of you who are Titanium fans (and those who may not be now) check out this Titanium BLISS theme.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bliss Theme.jpg (412.0 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-09-2009, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

da1stprince is keeping up the good workda1stprince is keeping up the good work

I currently flash my own roms but, this kitchen from Juicy is the only one that made me want to leave it up to the professionals. I really like this rom and can't wait for it to be perfected. I must say that this rom has everything i could ever want and need but, can be very unstable for me to use at times. I get issues that require me to soft reset (unresponsive,lags,blank screen) and then it would freeze at the boot screen which would require me to hard reset back to square 1. I'm not sure what exactly causes the issues i have but everything is cooked into the kitchen and initially doesn't conflict. Nonetheless, i really enjoy using this rom and will continue to use and test what versions Juicy releases-until it becomes the standard. Thanx for excellent work!!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Known Bugs:
1) Manila is buggy as hell, there will be multiple graphics glitches
2) shortcuts to call a contact through manila won't work as we don't have a new phonecanvas ported yet
3) htc phonecanvas doesn't work well with window 6.5 yet
4) time is off by an hour... just adjust it manually

Hey Juicy! I was reading this and it occurred to me that maybe you might want to edit this a bit. Granted people have different phones, different programs, tweaks and what not, but in my case manilla is far from buggy. Dare I say very near bug free. I don't have multiple graphic glitches. The phone canvas, while not in your rom, is an easy fix to accomplish. Last but not least, the time is not off by an hour. I guess that's because...there is no more active world clock? In any case, I didn't need it at all and the clock on your latest rom has never given me any issues. Anyway, sorry to go on and on, but my phone is bad a.. (sorry moderator, really no other way to say that) thanks to you, and I hate to see your work made to look less than it is. You rock as does your rom!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-10-2009 at 07:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:02 AM
Lurker

faustt is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaineball View Post
Really diggin Juicy 7 (v. 09053H) on my Sprint Touch Pro... shoulda flashed to a cooked ROM a long time ago.

The only issue I am having is with Windows Media Player. It plays a song fine, but when it gets to the next track it hangs. The phone is not locked up nor is WMP, but the track is not playing. I can press pause, play, nothing. The only way to get playback to resume is to hit the next key. It will then go to the next track and start playing. Of course, when that track is done the same hangup occurs.

Anyone ever seem this? This weekend I will reflash and hard reset and see if that clears it up.
Another person having this problem. Anyone figure out a solution? I've reflashed and still having this issue. Maybe it's the WM build or something?
Old 06-10-2009, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

BrianPAdams is keeping up the good workBrianPAdams is keeping up the good work

Anyone notice that if you set a Custom User Agent in Opera's User Prefs (under opera:config) that it only holds the setting until you soft reset? Whenever you soft reset it goes back to the default setting. I'm running Juicy 8 Beta 1 but I had this issue with 090530 as well.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

I'm still having a lot of trouble installing a lot of my favorite WM6 apps. Installers just hang or the programs don't launch. Not sure if it is WM 6.5 or the ROM...

Beejive IM has errors after install. I downloaded the fixes and it worked, but locks up after some time.

I can't even install Nimbuzz. Installer just hangs.

Sprint Navigation installs and runs. After a few uses, after I press "GO", the soft buttons on the screen disappear, but nothing happens. I found out the fix is to delete the Telenav folder and reinstall. It also prompts me to download an update, and if I accept, it launches Opera and the site it goes to says there is no support for my device.

Help!?
Old 06-10-2009, 11:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BrianPAdams is keeping up the good workBrianPAdams is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
I'm still having a lot of trouble installing a lot of my favorite WM6 apps. Installers just hang or the programs don't launch. Not sure if it is WM 6.5 or the ROM...

Beejive IM has errors after install. I downloaded the fixes and it worked, but locks up after some time.

I can't even install Nimbuzz. Installer just hangs.

Sprint Navigation installs and runs. After a few uses, after I press "GO", the soft buttons on the screen disappear, but nothing happens. I found out the fix is to delete the Telenav folder and reinstall. It also prompts me to download an update, and if I accept, it launches Opera and the site it goes to says there is no support for my device.

Help!?
I have the same issue with telenav. The reason it says there's no support for your device is because of the Custom User Agent string. You need it to be "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP" or at least have the Sprint PPC6850SP part at the end for Sprint supported sites to recognize your Touch Pro. Unfortunately when you soft reset the custom user agent gets reset.

I posted the most current telenav install for the TP here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...371#post952371

Last edited by BrianPAdams; 06-10-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Lurker

six.four is a n00b

Just curious if anyone knows why when my phone hangs and I do any type of reset, the phone restores itself to a clean flash and wipes everything I have out?

Is this some type of safety measure I don't know about?

It's getting to be a pain as my Juicy rom tends to freeze up quite often.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by six.four View Post
Just curious if anyone knows why when my phone hangs and I do any type of reset, the phone restores itself to a clean flash and wipes everything I have out?

Is this some type of safety measure I don't know about?

It's getting to be a pain as my Juicy rom tends to freeze up quite often.
I was having random hardresets, I just did a clearstorage through settings once and my problems went away.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development