BrianPAdams
PPCGeeks Regular

BrianPAdams is keeping up the good workBrianPAdams is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
I'm still having a lot of trouble installing a lot of my favorite WM6 apps. Installers just hang or the programs don't launch. Not sure if it is WM 6.5 or the ROM...

Beejive IM has errors after install. I downloaded the fixes and it worked, but locks up after some time.

I can't even install Nimbuzz. Installer just hangs.

Sprint Navigation installs and runs. After a few uses, after I press "GO", the soft buttons on the screen disappear, but nothing happens. I found out the fix is to delete the Telenav folder and reinstall. It also prompts me to download an update, and if I accept, it launches Opera and the site it goes to says there is no support for my device.

Help!?
I have the same issue with telenav. The reason it says there's no support for your device is because of the Custom User Agent string. You need it to be "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP" or at least have the Sprint PPC6850SP part at the end for Sprint supported sites to recognize your Touch Pro. Unfortunately when you soft reset the custom user agent gets reset.

I posted the most current telenav install for the TP here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...371#post952371

Last edited by BrianPAdams; 06-10-2009 at 12:16 PM.