PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 08:59 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaineball View Post
Really diggin Juicy 7 (v. 09053H) on my Sprint Touch Pro... shoulda flashed to a cooked ROM a long time ago.

The only issue I am having is with Windows Media Player. It plays a song fine, but when it gets to the next track it hangs. The phone is not locked up nor is WMP, but the track is not playing. I can press pause, play, nothing. The only way to get playback to resume is to hit the next key. It will then go to the next track and start playing. Of course, when that track is done the same hangup occurs.

Anyone ever seem this? This weekend I will reflash and hard reset and see if that clears it up.
I can also confirm this....
Old 06-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

huskerpat is a n00b

I love the new phone canvas in beta for 8. Calling contacts from the contacts finally works. i don't know if this is a limitation of the software, but I'm on an exchange server and am unable to search the company address book for phone numbers.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaineball View Post
Really diggin Juicy 7 (v. 09053H) on my Sprint Touch Pro... shoulda flashed to a cooked ROM a long time ago.

The only issue I am having is with Windows Media Player. It plays a song fine, but when it gets to the next track it hangs. The phone is not locked up nor is WMP, but the track is not playing. I can press pause, play, nothing. The only way to get playback to resume is to hit the next key. It will then go to the next track and start playing. Of course, when that track is done the same hangup occurs.

Anyone ever seem this? This weekend I will reflash and hard reset and see if that clears it up.
Yeah this issue has been bugging me for awhile.....it won't fix it by reflashing or hardresetting
Old 06-09-2009, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Hi Juicy,
I know you stated a while back that the next release would be ROM only, but have you changed your mind on that and will release a kitchen too?

Also, I want to really thank you for your 090530 kitchen. I've been working on an accessibility ROM for quite some time, and the ability to increase text size in your build is just incredible. I'm able to increase font sizes far greater than any other build before, on SMS, email and system wide fonts. I cannot do this on Mike's ROM or any other SYS that I've tried.

So really, thanks a lot. This is going to make a lot of people really happy that need these increased font sizes, like me

Also, I was able to get the Zoom feature working in the Messaging tab on an old Manila and get it working faster in this kitchen!

Thanks Juicy!
Juicy, I would completely agree with this one. Your ROM has rocked my world when you released a kitchen... I also understand that you just converted your kitchen and understand that it may take time.
I am still running 090530 and I am very happy with the performance. I did the spinlock patch and it is the best ROM that I have ever ran! Juicy 8b2 looks to be great too.

Thank you for your hard work and passion!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

sfreier is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to sfreier Send a message via Yahoo to sfreier

I must say Juicy 8 is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else here and trust me I have tried them all!! Fantastic piece of software and a must have on your touch pro! Thanks Juicy!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTCTP

MACE is keeping up the good workMACE is keeping up the good work

What happened to the ## codes? did they go away with the new canvas? Or is that something that is not in any of the Juicy roms?

If anyone knows of an app, or a way to change the signal strength meter from bars, to a snr reading in decibels, that would be a nice workaround to at least have that until field test mode gets put back in. Although, not being able to switch between 1xRTT and HSD test modes could be somewhat problematic.
Heck, I would rather have that than the fairly ambiguous "more bars" anyway...
Old 06-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Juicy 8: Build 0906xx
[-] 3G icon *broken in new kitchen*
Just out of curiosity, what exactly is the problem with this? I've grown used to the 3g icon. Are the sdkcerts still going to be included as they usually are? I might just cab up the current tapres to keep the 3g icon
Old 06-09-2009, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO - VirusROM

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACE View Post
What happened to the ## codes? did they go away with the new canvas? Or is that something that is not in any of the Juicy roms?

If anyone knows of an app, or a way to change the signal strength meter from bars, to a snr reading in decibels, that would be a nice workaround to at least have that until field test mode gets put back in. Although, not being able to switch between 1xRTT and HSD test modes could be somewhat problematic.
Heck, I would rather have that than the fairly ambiguous "more bars" anyway...
Mace - Welcome back,

This thread may help with your questions:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11610

Here is the attachment that you may want to query the information:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1184973825

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Just out of curiosity, what exactly is the problem with this? I've grown used to the 3g icon. Are the sdkcerts still going to be included as they usually are? I might just cab up the current tapres to keep the 3g icon
I also install new icons/sdcerts as part of sdconfig.txt.

Last edited by SnoopDawg; 06-09-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopDawg View Post
Juicy, I would completely agree with this one. Your ROM has rocked my world when you released a kitchen... I also understand that you just converted your kitchen and understand that it may take time.
I am still running 090530 and I am very happy with the performance. I did the spinlock patch and it is the best ROM that I have ever ran! Juicy 8b2 looks to be great too.

Thank you for your hard work and passion!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfreier View Post
I must say Juicy 8 is leaps and bounds ahead of anything else here and trust me I have tried them all!! Fantastic piece of software and a must have on your touch pro! Thanks Juicy!!!
Thank you both.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

pmdelight is a n00b

I am having Playlist issues with windows media player. It does not play the next song, just plays one song then no volume....This makes it so I have to use t3fd player. Which is not good because I like the graphics of titanium...help!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development