PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 06:31 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
the grey is from the sys itself... not a tsk issue.

every 21815 will have this issue.

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up.
Btw, been on J8 since 5 mins after release and I've got to say, other than the grey issure, it's amazing!

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Hey Juicy is ther a cab for the calendar tab that you use on your rom???? I like how you can see when you have an appointment and select days to see hwats going on or to set something up......
Old 06-18-2009, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

bladed2 is keeping up the good workbladed2 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bladed2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
the grey is from the sys itself... not a tsk issue.

every 21815 will have this issue.
i don't consider this an issue. it actually looks really nice.

btw Juicy, i noticed you're using the US Cellular radio V1.07.06F, i'm really happy with the Telus Radio right now. Did you experience any improvements with the US Cellular radio when compared to the Telus radio?
Telus Radio 1.04.05V

Last edited by bladed2; 06-18-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

my problem is when someone call me sometimes the answer buttom doesn't show are the phone does not ring, but you can see that the phone is ringing from the flashing light, anyone have this problem and can tell me how to solve it?
Old 06-18-2009, 06:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I have been on the ROM since last night as well. I personally like the Grey issue heh but maybe I haven't had a problem yet lol. I think battery life is exceptional, been using it off and on all day and still have tons of battery left. Dunno what the peeps with the clock issues being off, mine works great, mind you I sync with Exchange so I didn't have anything on there till I did that, but all appointments etc are right on time.

Still get the occasional hang when flipping through programs or contacts, but I know that is a manilla issue or whatnot so not a problem. Everything is working well, very zippy. Very pleased. Will be remotely flashing my fathers this weekend heh.

Thanks as always Juicy for all the hard work and time spent on it. We all appreciate it.

For the user sick of TF3d, it should work just fine with Titanium, on previous beta's I was disabling TF and installing SPB Mobile Shell 3. But have actually been using TF again recently I do love it, but still think SPB fits my work environment better, but testing it out for my father since he does better with TF! I love the looks of it.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:45 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladed2 View Post
i don't consider this an issue. it actually looks really nice.

Well neither do I. It does look kinda nice but it's just when a pop up comes up, the grey is only highlighting the text and not the whole pop up.

dwizzy130
Old 06-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

i am having the people tab issue too, even when i install the fix, when i dial 1 number, then hangup and try to dial the next number nothing happen, even the dial pod doest show up until couple sec.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

faxmonkey is keeping up the good workfaxmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
i am having the people tab issue too, even when i install the fix, when i dial 1 number, then hangup and try to dial the next number nothing happen, even the dial pod doest show up until couple sec.
Same issue. Just did a rom refresh. So I'll post if anything has changed for me.

After a quick rom refresh.... same result. Still a great rom though.

Last edited by faxmonkey; 06-18-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddypaddy View Post
No offense to Juicy at all, but I am kind of sick of TF3D... Has anyone used windows 6.5 default on Juicy 8 yet? If so, does it run smoothly or any glitches at all?
Thanks Juicy, can't wait to get home and flash now
I simply hate titanium...It's not much more than a start menu enlarged with notifications built in...

TF3D2 is so much better!
And with the MTP addon I even get to use my old today items!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Well I've tried a bunch of tsks and on alot of them the grey shows up. So I guess it's not the TSK after all...

dwizzy130
the "Rock and Republic Black" tsk doesn't have the grey

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development