PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512H (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

i know about the icons but i use the time counter and saw that it was connected for over six hours
Old 05-16-2009, 03:43 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngt_07 View Post
Been searching all day..
Is there a .cab for the keyboard in this rom?
thanks!
Nope. Juicy is the only person to get this working properly on a ROM and he refuses to share his secrets
Old 05-16-2009, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
A few days ago at work, it was sitting on the desk and woke from standby, I figured I was going to get a text so I picked it up and wifi had turned itself on, but didn't autoconnect. I thought that was strange and went to turn it off and it wouldn't turn off. It said off in comm manager, but on in wifi settings. The icon wouldn't go away. I soft reset and it was off, finally.
Makes me think youhave auto-connect wifi checked in settings-connections-wifi.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

K3v2freshh is a n00b
Exclamation Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512H (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Does anyone have a fix for WM 6.5 issue?:

When I am in the Wm 6.5 Lock Screen (the one that you slide to unlock). If I get a call, my HTC Slide2Answer phone pad comes up, so I slide to the green "Answer" section on the right, when I do this the ring is muted. But, the call still doesn't pick up. Then it tells me I have a missed call notification. Does anyone else have this problem? Or can they see if this happens to them?

-Sorry if this is a repost, but if anyone has .cab fix for this. Please TELL ME.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3v2freshh View Post
Does anyone have a fix for WM 6.5 issue?:

When I am in the Wm 6.5 Lock Screen (the one that you slide to unlock). If I get a call, my HTC Slide2Answer phone pad comes up, so I slide to the green "Answer" section on the right, when I do this the ring is muted. But, the call still doesn't pick up. Then it tells me I have a missed call notification. Does anyone else have this problem? Or can they see if this happens to them?

-Sorry if this is a repost, but if anyone has .cab fix for this. Please TELL ME.
as stated before numerous times ( all thru this thread ) HTC dialer does not work well with WM 6.5 but there should be some new stuff coming soon.

P.s please read the thread or even look at the know bugs because all th eroms builders state this in there respected threads......
Old 05-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
But apart from the frequent freezing, battery life is awful. I woke up today and didn't want to get out of bed but wanted to check the weather... I have an Airave and no real coverage, so I went to connect to wifi, and fresh off a soft reset, it said wifi was on, but there is no icon for it. It will show my network, but won't connect to it. Can't turn it off, it just stays in the state it's in. I've soft reset a few times and it won't turn off, so now I need to hard reset.
I've found my battery life significantly worse on this latest build as well. I might flash back to the SprintTV Test build...

Last edited by Lat; 05-16-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Nope. Juicy is the only person to get this working properly on a ROM and he refuses to share his secrets
SsS ROM just came out with the same SIP
Old 05-16-2009, 07:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

cmantis is a n00b

I seem to be having a lot of issues with this current rom and have hard reset and reflashed a number of times. I might add that the only roms I have tried have been Juicy.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmantis View Post
I seem to be having a lot of issues with this current rom and have hard reset and reflashed a number of times. I might add that the only roms I have tried have been Juicy.
what have you loaded and what are you doing. did you read the thread to verify what bugs there are and what cabs don't play nice with 6.5 to make sure you are not duplicating and existing issue/s
Old 05-16-2009, 08:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

cmantis is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
what have you loaded and what are you doing. did you read the thread to verify what bugs there are and what cabs don't play nice with 6.5 to make sure you are not duplicating and existing issue/s
I only tried to install one cab when I first flashed it and that was the voice notification cab. It caused my phone to brick. I have since reflashed and installed nothing. The phone seems very laggy and to not work as well as it had in the past. I have performed several hard resets.

A couple of things off the top, some of which I am sure are already known. My Pim back didn't restore my messages only contacts. I can't call somebody back from my call logs I have to manually dial the number. I had to disable flash in Opera because both it and IE would crash whenever I would reflash the rom. It is very difficult to adjust the volume when using the music player it constantly jumps back to the player before being able to make any adjustment. Clicking on the clock brings up the call history. When I reorganize my programs in the start menu they seem to move themselves back around. You tube seems slower to me as well. Then with the text messages sometimes it is the new layout where you have to press inside the box otherwise contacts pops up and sometimes it is the old layout.

Those are just a few of the issues which come to mind. Again I know some of those are known issues. I just seem to be running into a lot of problems with this rom and I don't even have anything installed besides what came with it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development