PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 02:26 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Juicy, this is a little bit unrelated to this thread but in your Rhodium ROMs, are you going to include Manila 2.5?

**EDIT**
Just saw this:
[ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][other goodies]]

You are the man!

dwizzy130

Last edited by dwizzy130; 10-21-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:33 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Wondering how well Sense UI will be converted from Android to Winmo.
Be nice to see it happen or has it already?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:39 AM
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Wondering how well Sense UI will be converted from Android to Winmo.
Be nice to see it happen or has it already?
Manila 2.5+ (Touch Flo 3D 2.5) has been renamed by HTC to HTC Sense.
Here's it running on the HTC Leo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0f54DmA4Os

dwizzy130
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:53 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Hmmm. I was not aware HTC renamed it.
Thanks for the info friend.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:55 AM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Hmmm. I was not aware HTC renamed it.
Thanks for the info friend.
No problem man. And yea, I guess Touch Flo 3D 2.5 just wasn't catchy enough.lol
Either way though, it looks pretty bad @ss.

dwizzy130
Old 10-21-2009, 04:15 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
No problem man. And yea, I guess Touch Flo 3D 2.5 just wasn't catchy enough.lol
Either way though, it looks pretty bad @ss.

dwizzy130
manila 2.1 has senseUI also, 2.5 does and im pretty sure they called the imagio manila 2.0 sense. eg "HTCSense 2.1.19192832" which is manila 2.1.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:17 AM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
manila 2.1 has senseUI also, 2.5 does and im pretty sure they called the imagio manila 2.0 sense. eg "HTCSense 2.1.19192832" which is manila 2.1.
Oh, hmm. I haven't heard it called that before but I wouldn't be suprised since Manila 2.1 is new too.

dwizzy130
Old 10-21-2009, 04:18 AM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Oh, hmm. I haven't heard it called that before but I wouldn't be suprised since Manila 2.1 is new too.

dwizzy130
That is what htc is calling it in all the leaked roms now. That is from either a leaked rhodium rom or leo rom i cannot remember.
Also manila 2.5 does not support landscape except in photos and music tab. I assume juicy will use 2.1.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:22 AM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
That is what htc is calling it in all the leaked roms now. That is from either a leaked rhodium rom or leo rom i cannot remember.
Also manila 2.5 does not support landscape except in photos and music tab. I assume juicy will use 2.1.
I hope he uses 2.5. I don't even care about the landscape issue cause I never use Manila in landscape anyway.lol

dwizzy130
Old 10-21-2009, 04:23 AM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
I hope he uses 2.5. I don't even care about the landscape issue cause I never use Manila in landscape anyway.lol

dwizzy130
I wouldnt plan on him including manila 2.5 in his vga roms, since it hasn't been fully ported.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development