cmantis
N00b

cmantis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512H (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
what have you loaded and what are you doing. did you read the thread to verify what bugs there are and what cabs don't play nice with 6.5 to make sure you are not duplicating and existing issue/s
I only tried to install one cab when I first flashed it and that was the voice notification cab. It caused my phone to brick. I have since reflashed and installed nothing. The phone seems very laggy and to not work as well as it had in the past. I have performed several hard resets.

A couple of things off the top, some of which I am sure are already known. My Pim back didn't restore my messages only contacts. I can't call somebody back from my call logs I have to manually dial the number. I had to disable flash in Opera because both it and IE would crash whenever I would reflash the rom. It is very difficult to adjust the volume when using the music player it constantly jumps back to the player before being able to make any adjustment. Clicking on the clock brings up the call history. When I reorganize my programs in the start menu they seem to move themselves back around. You tube seems slower to me as well. Then with the text messages sometimes it is the new layout where you have to press inside the box otherwise contacts pops up and sometimes it is the old layout.

Those are just a few of the issues which come to mind. Again I know some of those are known issues. I just seem to be running into a lot of problems with this rom and I don't even have anything installed besides what came with it.