PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by syaoran68 View Post
i understand the fact that people should read threads before they post stupid questions but asking a person to read 347 pages of thread before posting seems a bit daunting at the very least. i'm not whining cause i'll probably read it anways, i'm just saying that it becomes hard to filter out the stuff you need specifically in a thread this large. so i guess in the end what i'm trying to say is just cut the guy a bit of slack cause when you see that the last page is numbered 347 and all you really want is the answer to a simple question all you want to do is .

Syaoran

I understand exactly what you are saying but there is a search that helps 85% and then it a good idea to commet yourself to go back 5 to 10 pages and just read if you are interested in the topic because your question will be answered, also by posting repeturtive questions get ignored and the owner of the question feels like he/she is being brushed off but thats not the case, and that leads to a unhappy member that want to go elsewhere but that human nature.. I was there once and what I did was go back a couple of pages to get up to speed because there are members that have a1 wasy of solving a problem and others have tweaks that will make it better so reading helps not all th epages but enough to get up to speed..
Old 05-05-2009, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

DotKom is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to DotKom Send a message via Yahoo to DotKom

any suggestions about "failed to create omc process" ??????

Old 05-05-2009, 04:01 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

As I said there needs to be a wiki for bug reports. And I just whipped one up. It is public and open editing. Please add your bugs to the list and check it before posting a new bug on here. I encourage you to keep posting your bugs in this forum but also help keep the list on the wiki up to date also.

http://juicy7.wikidot.com/

Juicy, you can request that I take it down if you want, I just figured this would be easier for those who don't like to read and or search this thread. Also if you choose to allow me to keep this up would you consider joining it as a co-author to keep things up to date? Most you would usually have to contribute is stating which fixes are coming. Also do you mind if I host a copy of the builds for download? There is a 300MB file cap so hosting will be limited to the latest 2 builds. This can help with those that don't like rapidshare.

=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

cmantis is a n00b

I am using the Sprint beta build and youtube doesn't play any videos I get an error cannot play this video message. Also I can't return calls from the call history tab I have to go back out and either dial the number or go into contacts.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
As I said there needs to be a wiki for bug reports. And I just whipped one up. It is public and open editing. Please add your bugs to the list and check it before posting a new bug on here. I encourage you to keep posting your bugs in this forum but also help keep the list on the wiki up to date also.

Juicy, you can request that I take it down if you want, I just figured this would be easier for those who don't like to read and or search this thread. Also if you choose to allow me to keep this up would you consider joining it as a co-author to keep things up to date? Most you would usually have to contribute is stating which fixes are coming. Also do you mind if I host a copy of the builds for download? There is a 300MB file cap so hosting will be limited to the latest 2 builds. This can help with those that don't like rapidshare.

=D>
+1 !!!!

Now all we need to do is get this 'stickied' somehow in this forum....
Old 05-05-2009, 04:47 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmoreau View Post
+1 !!!!

Now all we need to do is get this 'stickied' somehow in this forum....
well lets not go that far. it would be more useful as a link in the original post
Old 05-05-2009, 05:25 PM
RZO
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

RZO is a n00b

^^^^^^^^^^^ good ideaer
Old 05-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmantis View Post
I am using the Sprint beta build and youtube doesn't play any videos I get an error cannot play this video message. Also I can't return calls from the call history tab I have to go back out and either dial the number or go into contacts.
did you install the Calk"s SprinTV fix , if ao thats the problem why youtube not playing
Old 05-05-2009, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmantis View Post
sprint tv should work out of the box, can someone concur?
Old 05-05-2009, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliens50 View Post
One of the many reasons I'm a Juicy fan! I won't admit to "view all Juicy posts" and hitting thanks to a dozen or so of them....

Thank you Juicy. You are an inspiration and a true giver of your talents for the community. You are a grand representation of what PPCGeeks is all about.
Really nicely worded comment. I'm happy to give something back, I used to flash DCD/No2Chem ROMs in the past and create my own with DogGuy's kitchen.

Great community, and I love it here!
This post has been thanked 6 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development