View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Nygel
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by syaoran68 View Post
i understand the fact that people should read threads before they post stupid questions but asking a person to read 347 pages of thread before posting seems a bit daunting at the very least. i'm not whining cause i'll probably read it anways, i'm just saying that it becomes hard to filter out the stuff you need specifically in a thread this large. so i guess in the end what i'm trying to say is just cut the guy a bit of slack cause when you see that the last page is numbered 347 and all you really want is the answer to a simple question all you want to do is .

Syaoran

I understand exactly what you are saying but there is a search that helps 85% and then it a good idea to commet yourself to go back 5 to 10 pages and just read if you are interested in the topic because your question will be answered, also by posting repeturtive questions get ignored and the owner of the question feels like he/she is being brushed off but thats not the case, and that leads to a unhappy member that want to go elsewhere but that human nature.. I was there once and what I did was go back a couple of pages to get up to speed because there are members that have a1 wasy of solving a problem and others have tweaks that will make it better so reading helps not all th epages but enough to get up to speed..