PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 12:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
there is a fix for this in post 3081, there are four manilla files in the .rar, I'm not sure which one fixes the music tab, but I used them all and have not had any issues.

To use them turn off TF3D, drop the files packed in the .rar into the windows folder, soft reset and turn on TF3D
If you want to solve the dimming screen issue and soft key issue, simply use Psyki/Merdins modified 26948339_manila, in post 3084/ It does revert the world clock, but on Juicy's rom the time does not revert, especially with mapping the clock. It also re adds the weather to the daily calender, but it has since dissapeared with no ill effects, although it was in celsious which kinda bothered me, but its gone, and i dont miss it so much again

if you want the other RAR with 3 more manilas they are for BG for all Tabs i believe
Old 05-05-2009, 12:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Fix for opera crashes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
Get GfxBoost.
It really seems to be helping me with scrolling in the new IE, and some other various graphics things.
GFXBoost on Juicy 7 6.5 42909H i had issues with it significantly slowing graphics, drawing them line by line, rendering was not looking good.

The killer was the lag that appeared when scrolling through highlighted emails or text msgs, the highlight would stutter really harsh, uninstalled and installed the ATI_Driver instead, much better snappy, smooth performance

I had high hopes for gfx boost (1.1 service version)
Old 05-05-2009, 01:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
GFXBoost on Juicy 7 6.5 42909H i had issues with it significantly slowing graphics, drawing them line by line, rendering was not looking good.
That's too bad cause that is the ROM I use and I'm not getting any of these issues. Matter of fact, it fixes the manilla switch to lanscape drawing issues I was having with the BG4Alltabs I was using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
I had high hopes for gfx boost (1.1 service version)
That's the one I'm using: 1.1 (service version)

Glad you found another solution, though.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:11 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Build 15954 of opera does not have the crashing issue. It's only builds 16277 and 16070 that have this crashing issue on some sites.

Regarding IE8, it is WAY too slow to be my default browser.
I've had almost every build crash, some more than others, sure. Either way, when something flash is present on the site, it causes some strange usability issues, phantom boxes floating around the page which make some links un-clickable, etc.

IE8 doesn't have to be your default browser, just kill Flash in Opera all together, and if you're going to a site you need the flash support on, copy the URL over to IE and continue.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Juicy, can you incorporate all the latest plugins for 6.5 in your next release? There's a thread listing them all on XDA.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work

I notice in the OP that Juicy still has "Juicy 5 Build 090321H" linked. Is this the best/most stable wm6.1 ROM without the rhodium manila? I need a good stable 6.1 build for my girlfriends phone.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

man its pretty quiet on the set today. I guess I'll go back to work.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

DotKom is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to DotKom Send a message via Yahoo to DotKom

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityhombre View Post
Here is the the Sprint carrier cab that I whipped up and have been using for awhile on my TP. All sprint services worked for me, including prl/profile updates, and ##codes. There is no PRI update in here so no worries on breaking your phone.

AWESOME!!!!

Old 05-05-2009, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: IPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

bfaber is just getting started

Are there any working roms where Rhodium/Thouch Flow 3D can actually dial out correctly?

'Like the look of Juicy, but so few things work reliably that I'm tempted to go back to stock rom...
Old 05-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfaber View Post
Are there any working roms where Rhodium/Thouch Flow 3D can actually dial out correctly?

'Like the look of Juicy, but so few things work reliably that I'm tempted to go back to stock rom...
as stated before the Rhodium port is a BETA release so there are things that are not finished, so as stated the Chef did a wonderful job with the releases they have so please quit beating up the chefs when they are trying to give a cutting edge release. Reading is golden

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development