PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 01:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Personally, Id like to see a WINMO 6.1 Rom with Topaz Manila, enhanced with 6.5 kinetic scrolling, Topaz dialer and Icons and all.

Just until Windows Mobile 6.5 gets the Gold standard
Old 05-04-2009, 01:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Personally, Id like to see a WINMO 6.1 Rom with Topaz Manila, enhanced with 6.5 kinetic scrolling, Topaz dialer and Icons and all.

Just until Windows Mobile 6.5 gets the Gold standard
wow that would be great!!!!!!

but moving forward is the best thing. HOPEALL YOU GUYS REMEMBER 6.5 AND THE RHODIUM/TOPAZ PORTS ARE ALL BETA RELEASE, so with that said the chef's here have done a fantastic job with what they have.....

Last edited by Nygel; 05-04-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor

does this have the cool manila2 calander?
any chance for the diamond?
Old 05-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagprime View Post
does this have the cool manila2 calander?
any chance for the diamond?
not reading huh; he said to give him a week or two to finalize it, because he was starting with his own "custom kitchen-build" from scratch....

Last edited by Nygel; 05-04-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor
Question Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
not reading huh, he said to give him a week or two to finalize it because he was starting with his ouw custom kitchen-build from scratch....
missed that, sorry.

new/manilla2 calender?
Old 05-04-2009, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: VZW

Ultima is keeping up the good workUltima is keeping up the good work
Re: Fix for opera crashes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Ok, I was just messing around the opera config setting and I figured out the cause of the crashes. To solve the issue, enter 'opera:config' in the url field which will take you to the advanced settings. In here go to 'adaptive zoom' -> 'Virtual Screen Width'. Change the value from 960 to 800 and then save and exit opera. No more crashing after this.

It appears the crashes are triggered by web sites which have a wider layout.

Nathan

Edit: Never mind, still crashing on some sites. Need to play with settings some more.

Edit2: The issue is not related to config settings. I changed all config settings to match the values of the 15954 build, but it still crashes.
So then its this build of Opera?

Juicy, if you're watching have you seen this issue yourself?

Just thinking you might want to reconsider the build you're including in your ROMs.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Juicy, great work firstly, switching gears a bit. I spent many hours trying to get my music collection from napster straightened out and finally succeeded, or at least I thought. I have been through the whole removal of the sync file, wmdm file AND the HTC AudioManager_ENG.vol file. I let the phone rebuild the AudioManager_ENG.vol file. The problem is that the creation of this file causes the manila music player to show incorrect album art. In short, I think that there is a problem in the creation of this database. Can anyone confirm problems with album art and duplicate song listings? Juicy, any ideas?
Old 05-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Almost a VIP

x2 been running this beta edition ROM from since release date and so far so good, but I believe Juicy is working on a verison that will be capable for heavy user that use syncing and surfing alot due to work relations
Old 05-04-2009, 04:01 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Fix for opera crashes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Ok, I was just messing around the opera config setting and I figured out the cause of the crashes. To solve the issue, enter 'opera:config' in the url field which will take you to the advanced settings. In here go to 'adaptive zoom' -> 'Virtual Screen Width'. Change the value from 960 to 800 and then save and exit opera. No more crashing after this.

It appears the crashes are triggered by web sites which have a wider layout.

Nathan

Edit: Never mind, still crashing on some sites. Need to play with settings some more.

Edit2: The issue is not related to config settings. I changed all config settings to match the values of the 15954 build, but it still crashes.
It's Flash in Opera that causes it.

Flash-based ads will load and crash Opera... most of the time, simply because they're ads, you wouldn't even have noticed they were there.

It's a huge inconvenience and all the more reason I don't feel bad at -all- blocking every ad via bfilter on my pc. I asked a while ago how to disable flash in Opera, I was told to delete a file \Windows\Opera9\Plugins I do believe - there's only one there.

Even after I deleted it though, Flash still worked in Opera (if you can call it "working") and it was still causing crashes. I vote to just kill flash in Opera all together because the new IE has flash support now which works well.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
looks good! please please please fix the menu soft key in the music tab
there is a fix for this in post 3081, there are four manilla files in the .rar, I'm not sure which one fixes the music tab, but I used them all and have not had any issues.

To use them turn off TF3D, drop the files packed in the .rar into the windows folder, soft reset and turn on TF3D

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development