PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 10:35 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia
Re: [ROM] [Apr 23] JUICY 7 - Build 090423H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeYrCat View Post
I imagine when Juicy's done with it.

Seriously...

ROMs are a lot of work, especially when they're put together with as much thought as Juicy's are. Unless you've donated a fairly copious amount of money to subsidize his efforts, I'd suggest a little more patience.

You should understand that the first run of a significantly different ROM is obviously going to require a little bit of Beta... If you install immediately, you're going to be part of that.
I just think people get too excited when an update comes out and they just want another update as soon as possible

but if we did the ROMS wouldn't change as much its better to have an update 2-3 weeks later so we can get something entirely new like this.. with this ROM and MightyROM i can hold out until the Final

M300 - Rumor2 - Treo 750 - Treo 755p - Centro - Blackberry Pearl - Mogul - Touch - iPhone - Diamond - Touch Pro
Don't Forget To Click
Old 04-23-2009, 10:36 PM
N00b

Mr_Beefy84532 is a n00b

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find it in the thread.
I just flashed to Juicy's 7 rom, and I love it. I have two problems though. First, my phone will only vibrate if I'm NOT in the text message list or if I'm NOT on the message tab. I would like to know if there is a fix to have it vibrate even when I have a conversation open.
Secondly, sometimes when I open up a conversation to reply, the screen will rotate normally to landscape when I open the keyboard, but immediately it will rotate back as if I didn't have the keyboard open.
Thank you for your help.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Mine is on normal. I used to use auto-vibrate but with the ringtone bugs it doesn't ring 90% of the time anyway, so I haven't bothered to set it after reflashes.

I'm not using TF3D, using titanium instead. I've noticed in certain apps (Core Player.... umm, that's about it) it will be on the System tab by default, but pretty much anywhere else and it's on the Ring tab. Pressing once changes the volume immediately instead of just opening the volume control like the days of old.

Edit: And if anything has been bothering me, this most certainly is it... drives me absolutely insane... ugh
That's weird Any rom I've ever tried even when I built one using JDs kitchen with no tf3d at all it would always default to the system volume. Have you looked around in the registry at all?
Old 04-23-2009, 11:01 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Beefy84532 View Post
Sorry if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find it in the thread.
I just flashed to Juicy's 7 rom, and I love it. I have two problems though. First, my phone will only vibrate if I'm NOT in the text message list or if I'm NOT on the message tab. I would like to know if there is a fix to have it vibrate even when I have a conversation open.
Secondly, sometimes when I open up a conversation to reply, the screen will rotate normally to landscape when I open the keyboard, but immediately it will rotate back as if I didn't have the keyboard open.
Thank you for your help.
Do you have any other programs installed? I didn't have these issues with either of the Juicy 7 releases.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:10 PM
N00b

Mr_Beefy84532 is a n00b

Well I just installed the Arcsoft threaded MMS, but I had this problem before that. The only other things I have installed is Sprint Navigation, OZ IM (the one for the Raphael) And the old school word completion cab.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Well I just installed the Arcsoft threaded MMS, but I had this problem before that. The only other things I have installed is Sprint Navigation, OZ IM (the one for the Raphael) And the old school word completion cab.
dont install any word completion cabs.... mine works fine.

i'm using ezinput 2, and im almost sure what you're installing is 1.5
Old 04-23-2009, 11:17 PM
N00b

Mr_Beefy84532 is a n00b

I'll try to uninstall it, I just hate how it doesn't auto-insert the ' and doesn't capitalize the I.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:18 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

juicy, have you thought about building a custom 6.5 ROM with no manila? with your touch.. opera etc.?

Old 04-23-2009, 11:21 PM
N00b

Mr_Beefy84532 is a n00b

Thank you so much Juicy, that worked. Is there a way to have it auto-capitalize I's and such though? I don't mean to be a bother I just prefer that.

EDIT* It still doesn't vibrate when I have a conversation open. The screen just lights up.

Last edited by Mr_Beefy84532; 04-23-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I'll try to uninstall it, I just hate how it doesn't auto-insert the ' and doesn't capitalize the I.
open the soft keybaord and select the XT9

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development