View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Lilhgarcia
VIP Status!!

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia
Re: [ROM] [Apr 23] JUICY 7 - Build 090423H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeYrCat View Post
I imagine when Juicy's done with it.

Seriously...

ROMs are a lot of work, especially when they're put together with as much thought as Juicy's are. Unless you've donated a fairly copious amount of money to subsidize his efforts, I'd suggest a little more patience.

You should understand that the first run of a significantly different ROM is obviously going to require a little bit of Beta... If you install immediately, you're going to be part of that.
I just think people get too excited when an update comes out and they just want another update as soon as possible

but if we did the ROMS wouldn't change as much its better to have an update 2-3 weeks later so we can get something entirely new like this.. with this ROM and MightyROM i can hold out until the Final

M300 - Rumor2 - Treo 750 - Treo 755p - Centro - Blackberry Pearl - Mogul - Touch - iPhone - Diamond - Touch Pro
Don't Forget To Click