View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:00 PM
ruskiyab
Very Important Person

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 23] JUICY 7 - Build 090423H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Mine is on normal. I used to use auto-vibrate but with the ringtone bugs it doesn't ring 90% of the time anyway, so I haven't bothered to set it after reflashes.

I'm not using TF3D, using titanium instead. I've noticed in certain apps (Core Player.... umm, that's about it) it will be on the System tab by default, but pretty much anywhere else and it's on the Ring tab. Pressing once changes the volume immediately instead of just opening the volume control like the days of old.

Edit: And if anything has been bothering me, this most certainly is it... drives me absolutely insane... ugh
That's weird Any rom I've ever tried even when I built one using JDs kitchen with no tf3d at all it would always default to the system volume. Have you looked around in the registry at all?