PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 04:22 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: manila sms restarting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0tix View Post
why is manila threaded sms restarting touch flo? this was not an issue in any of the other roms before and manila has not had this problem since v1a! wheres the fix, is there a fix? its just so annoying since i text alot and cant help but touch the screen to reply. other then that this rom is practically perfect

Juicy keep up the great work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
just noticed this as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
I'm getting this issue as well. nothing installed so far just the rom itself.
I am experiencing this issue too. I have hard reset and also tried plane jane juicy with no add-ons without any luck. I then tried a basic 21042 generic build and install the full xboxmod v1d and the problem is gone.

-C
Old 04-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

I'm one of the lucky guys that had very few minor problems with 05H but no such luck with 06H.
1 - No menu softkey in wireless LAN so I can't fix the BT/wireless issue. I tried several things to correct this but no go.
2 - Tapping a msg in SMS launches TF like others are getting. Trying to adjust to old style for now.
3 - The soft tp2 keyboard gets really screwed u at random times. Stopped using it.

Disabled clock so I byp***** that issue for now.

Considering going back to 05H until the next release. Ideas welcomed.

tsp
Old 04-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

okay guys, lets stop asking about/stating the sms bug thats already there, it'll just make the thread larger, pointlessly. Its a known bug, let juicy get to it and he will address it as he feels necessary.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
It's buggy as heck really tho. For me it only linked one of my 3 people I have in my book. For some reason when I try to link the other 2, it isn't able to link them and theres no way to manually tell it what to link.

Then after linking the one person, at first I decided I didn't want the photo brought in, but later when I did and tried to bring the photo in, it won't do it.. Plus, half the time, when it tried to pull up Facebook in Opera, it just hangs with the HTC logo on a black screen.
Yes, you can manually link them. After you have supplied your login/pass and linked which ever ones it will automatically link do this:

- From Home click People Tab
- Go to All People
- Select a person that is a friend on facebook
- Click "person with little clock" icon
- If it finds a match you will see a little facebook icon show up under "Updates"
- Click menu then "Update Now"
- Your persons picture and profile should now be linked

Most of the time the names have to be the same as facebook (first/last name) but not always. For example I had someone in my phone book named "Patrick" and it linked him up without his last name...
Old 04-07-2009, 05:46 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: manila sms restarting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I am experiencing this issue too. I have hard reset and also tried plane jane juicy with no add-ons without any luck. I then tried a basic 21042 generic build and install the full xboxmod v1d and the problem is gone.

-C
I have resolved my issue with this SMS crash by reinstall all of the Rhodium v1D files from xboxmods thread.

-C
Old 04-07-2009, 05:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

lelalouf is a n00b

Could you post which files you used?
Old 04-07-2009, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kayfouroh is keeping up the good workkayfouroh is keeping up the good work

Juicy:

Is there any way to get some sort of GPS security app cooked into this rom? Maybe nueGPSsecurity?
Old 04-07-2009, 05:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

cmantis is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
Juicy:

Is there any way to get some sort of GPS security app cooked into this rom? Maybe nueGPSsecurity?
I would like this as well. If not which is a good one to use?
Old 04-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmantis View Post
+1 for this
Old 04-07-2009, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kayfouroh is keeping up the good workkayfouroh is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmantis View Post
Well unless it's cooked in, a hard reset will erase anything you install... so it's pointless to really install it without having it cooked in.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development