View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 05:09 PM
slopokdave
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
It's buggy as heck really tho. For me it only linked one of my 3 people I have in my book. For some reason when I try to link the other 2, it isn't able to link them and theres no way to manually tell it what to link.

Then after linking the one person, at first I decided I didn't want the photo brought in, but later when I did and tried to bring the photo in, it won't do it.. Plus, half the time, when it tried to pull up Facebook in Opera, it just hangs with the HTC logo on a black screen.
Yes, you can manually link them. After you have supplied your login/pass and linked which ever ones it will automatically link do this:

- From Home click People Tab
- Go to All People
- Select a person that is a friend on facebook
- Click "person with little clock" icon
- If it finds a match you will see a little facebook icon show up under "Updates"
- Click menu then "Update Now"
- Your persons picture and profile should now be linked

Most of the time the names have to be the same as facebook (first/last name) but not always. For example I had someone in my phone book named "Patrick" and it linked him up without his last name...