PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 01:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *21 Feb* UPD 15: SSK 1.5M *8* OS Kitchen inc WM6.5 Build 21159 and OS 21015 ROM -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronc View Post
Any chance somebody has tried loading this over the 20931 TF3d?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470164

Looks like a real improvement, with calendar and weather tabs. Anybody have any luck?
Haven't tried that one, but the one I like with the same info except the stocks tab is:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=452107

Whatever one you decide that you want to install, make sure the the version on the phone is turned off before trying to install. Otherwise there will be problems....
To turn off= Settings/today/Items....uncheck TF3D

Bob
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:35 AM
Almost a VIP

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: *21 Feb* UPD 15: SSK 1.5M *8* OS Kitchen inc WM6.5 Build 21159 and OS 21015 ROM -

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasteItheIvalue View Post
I just flashed to the new preferred b2b rom. Everything is great, however diamond tf3d tweak isnt included in this rom! I installed it myself, but I get errors when ever I run it... anyone else having this issue?
The regular version of the file "tweaks.xml" doesn't work on this phone. To be sure we are talking about the same app, just rename that file to "tweaks.old" and try again....I think it will work, but you won't have any tweaks showing under the tweaks tab.

If this works, post back, and I'll re=post a tweaks file that does work

Bob
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:36 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!
Carrier: Sprint

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

OK, with just installing the 1 cab.....it works.....but its very buggy. Not something I coud live with, but it is cool to play with. I guess going with the files in post 2 and the "fix" might be all better. I'm not going to play with it anymore though.

EDIT: Ok so I did play some more....and its not too bad actually. Just dont stop "Start" from running in TaskManager. Pretty smooth, but not near as fast as regular TF3D. My guess is its much faster on a Sprint TP

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!

Last edited by stanglifemike; 02-24-2009 at 01:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:40 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Scott, any ideas on my previous post about the GoogleMaps/GPS issue??
Old 02-24-2009, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Fronc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Fronc

Thanks stang.. i'm sure its just a matter of time before it is refined enough to go to the TP. Oh well, I'm loving the 20931 RevB kitchen I have now, so no complaints here.

Except for battery life... but I just ordered the extended 1800mAh from big red today.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tasteItheIvalue is a n00b

Worked, thanks. Sad thing is, i knew that... I've had to do it in the past... I dont need any tweak files, just want to get rid of a few unused tabs. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
The regular version of the file "tweaks.xml" doesn't work on this phone. To be sure we are talking about the same app, just rename that file to "tweaks.old" and try again....I think it will work, but you won't have any tweaks showing under the tweaks tab.

If this works, post back, and I'll re=post a tweaks file that does work

Bob
Old 02-24-2009, 01:51 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Weird issue here....
I've been running 20931 for over 24 hours on Kitchen C2. Just reflashed to play around. Only difference is I added Youtube and removed both GPS apps. Now when I "Use GPS" in GoogleMaps, after about 5 seconds my phone soft-resets itself. Any ideas?? The GPS apps arent neccasary for GPS to work right? They just speed up locks if needed?? Little help here...
As far as I know, you're correct....they are just aids and test tools. However, if you reflashed, you might have also deleted the Emperis (?sp) that you previously had from QuickGPS. That would definitely mean a longer time to get your initial fix. No clue why the phone is resetting.

Bob
Old 02-24-2009, 02:04 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
As far as I know, you're correct....they are just aids and test tools. However, if you reflashed, you might have also deleted the Emperis (?sp) that you previously had from QuickGPS. That would definitely mean a longer time to get your initial fix. No clue why the phone is resetting.

Bob
It still locks just as quick as before, like 5-7 seconds...but then it resets
EDIT: Guess I'll reflash and build with the GPS tools to see if it reverts back to all is well
Old 02-24-2009, 03:24 AM
boostedbanana is VIP!!

Re-built with GPS tools and its fine now.
Scott, could you elaborate on why this would happen?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6850 Gimped Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wirelessness

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How do i use the windows mobile dialer with S2A? i recall seeing a Cab that allowed to do this... anyone know what i'm talking aobut?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development