PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6850 Gimped Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wirelessness

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *20 Feb* UPD 14: See OP! - SSK 1.5M *7* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 Beta RO

Quote:
Originally Posted by phattooth View Post
Just another option, Bob. But a new one...
new one and... also my new favorite.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Rezound
Carrier: Verizon

phattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIP
Re: *20 Feb* UPD 14: See OP! - SSK 1.5M *7* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 Beta RO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronc View Post
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a link to the HTC Animated Black theme? I've flashed the R4R theme, and while it's very nice, I would like to experiment with the other themes. The transparent bottom row conflicts with the programs and settings menus (can see through the buttons) and it starts to trigger my OCD instincts after a while..

I searched this thread, and found a post but the links didn't seem to be active. -->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=818

Thanks!

look here:

www.scottcrosler.com/mobile
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Fronc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Fronc

Quote:

Thanks! (That was quick!)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

impudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuff

I Lied Ted, I'm not gone yet. needed to my gps fix (not that kind, the heroine kind). I'm getting ready to pack up and split. just have to take all my development with me... so I don't have to keep download the same stuff over and over.

Device:XV6850 - Verizon Touch Pro
Radio: 1.03.03v
SPL: .35-comonex
5/2/09 SSK 2.0 20776

Old 02-21-2009, 04:50 PM
VIP Member

phattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks! (That was quick!)

HA thanks!
glad to help!
Old 02-21-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Fronc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Fronc

Quote:
One more quick one:

Do you know if the weather cab on the above site is the one that gives me back the United States State-->city list?

Since I switched over to the HTC Animated Black, I lost the R4R Weather selection.

Thanks again!
Old 02-21-2009, 04:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by impudent1 View Post
I Lied Ted, I'm not gone yet. needed to my gps fix (not that kind, the heroine kind). I'm getting ready to pack up and split. just have to take all my development with me... so I don't have to keep download the same stuff over and over.

Dude... are you gonna run TrackMe on your way to the cabin?
Old 02-21-2009, 04:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
One more quick one:

Do you know if the weather cab on the above site is the one that gives me back the United States State-->city list?

Since I switched over to the HTC Animated Black, I lost the R4R Weather selection.

Thanks again!

I believe it is, yes.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:55 PM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

xb1az3x is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Can somebody tell me about CE OS 21015 Build 21015 so I know whether to use or stick with 654 or 931...or is it just another option?

Thanks,
Bob
I haven't used any of the 6.5 build but I have used all of the others and in my opinion 21015 is the fastest of them all.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
One more quick one:

Thanks again!
Get Weather Master then you never have to worry about it....It has a complete list, and you can save your favorites, then just restore them if you flash and lose them in TF3D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480101

Bob
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development