PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

sorry ^, cause this rom is the real deal.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Alltel Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
They are going to add the ESN for you ? You got lucky. VERY lucky. They changed their policies and as a result a lot of people that are using sprint hardware on Verizon just got a bunch of paperweights.
While a little luck is involved, VZW did not change their policy. The *228 activation of other carriers devices was an exploit. VZW never condoned it being used to activate anyones elses phones and plugged that hole as soon as they found out about it and could do something about it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

I tried MR5 when it was first released...didn't care for titanium too much. As others have said, TF3D works best for me so I went back to 4.16. (Maybe I'll go to MR5 when most of the bugs are worked out.) Let me say: It doesn't get much better than this. This has to be by far the most stable, best performing ROM for the TP ever! Hard to imagine how you could improve on it.

The only one thing that could be improved on is the screen shutting off when you bring the phone to your ear. I can't believe HTC put a light sensor on the phone to turn the screen off when you put it to your ear and did not think to use the same sensor to turn the screen back on when you take it off your ear!! I've tried the Touch_In_Call_Screen_Tweak.cab found on this thread but it does not work all the time and I've noticed a significantly higher battery drain with this installed even when not making calls. But this is not the ROMs fault, it is HTC's fault! The only other thing I can gripe about with this phone is also HTC's fault and that is the crappy speaker and poor volume.

Thanks MightMike & LilRico for all you do. I can't thank you guys enough!

Vlip3
Old 05-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceXMachine View Post
While a little luck is involved, VZW did not change their policy. The *228 activation of other carriers devices was an exploit. VZW never condoned it being used to activate anyones elses phones and plugged that hole as soon as they found out about it and could do something about it.
Thank you for setting that straight. Although as I said people now have a bunch of paperweights hehe. As I told him though as long as his ESN is added and all that he will have no problem.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 05-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Same thing happened to me. I fought with VZW for 3 weeks and finally gave up. That's why I'm on Sprint now.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor

Hello all,

Thanks Mighty Mike, your ROM is really bada$$! I like all the little touches. Like the "three colored balls" animation when you load apps. But after going to reverting back to a spb backup, I lost the animation.

Can someone tell me how to get it back? I have the WM6.1 colored pie with a white background on my black theme so it stands out like a sore thumb. Please help...it's annoying.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Same thing happened to me. I fought with VZW for 3 weeks and finally gave up. That's why I'm on Sprint now.
Sprint isn't an option for me. I tell ya the Palm Pre though makes me want to switch.. I came to Windows Mobile from Palm since I needed to be able to multitask for using the device at college. I really like the Pre. On Long Island, sprint coverage sucks. You also get missed text messages and everything. My coworker switched and my x wife switched from sprint to Verizon because of it.

On another note. I'm catching up to your reputation. The Padawon learner will now become the master... ROFL.

700 Views on this thread until the 1 million view milestone.. Maybe today ???

And you can update the FAQ on your site Arelas. I'm done. Its fully updated.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

LoWw is just getting started

Why did I get corrupt ringtones w/ this rom but not w/ the Copper rom??
Old 05-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I see that. You've been busy! I'll get that FAQ posted soon. Thanks again for letting me use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
On another note. I'm catching up to your reputation. The Padawon learner will now become the master... ROFL.

And you can update the FAQ on your site Arelas. I'm done. Its fully updated.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: VZW

qquag is just getting started

I am having a problem with only one thing with this rom and I really don't think its the rom. when I put my ear upto the phone it will touch the screen and I get the phone run programs while I am talking I have had it several times got into the connection manager and turn off the phone and data. Is this just a problem I am having and if so can some one please tell me what I am doing wrong or tell me how to stop it from happing. I don't know if it did this before because as soon as I got it I put the new rom on it...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development