View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 07:47 AM
Vlip3
PPCGeeks Regular

Vlip3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I tried MR5 when it was first released...didn't care for titanium too much. As others have said, TF3D works best for me so I went back to 4.16. (Maybe I'll go to MR5 when most of the bugs are worked out.) Let me say: It doesn't get much better than this. This has to be by far the most stable, best performing ROM for the TP ever! Hard to imagine how you could improve on it.

The only one thing that could be improved on is the screen shutting off when you bring the phone to your ear. I can't believe HTC put a light sensor on the phone to turn the screen off when you put it to your ear and did not think to use the same sensor to turn the screen back on when you take it off your ear!! I've tried the Touch_In_Call_Screen_Tweak.cab found on this thread but it does not work all the time and I've noticed a significantly higher battery drain with this installed even when not making calls. But this is not the ROMs fault, it is HTC's fault! The only other thing I can gripe about with this phone is also HTC's fault and that is the crappy speaker and poor volume.

Thanks MightMike & LilRico for all you do. I can't thank you guys enough!

Vlip3