PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

so anyone have any insight on how to set options of syncing or change areas of what to sync. I only saw the automatic or manual option when setting it up on the phone.

But there is no way to access setups on the phone or the site...

It looks bad asz though.. It took me 2 days, I got on the list the minute Mike said it was good. I believe it was Sunday night. The average wait is 2 days.

Anyways, love to hear some support on it. Thanks
Old 04-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Here's something interesting. If anyone else can confirm this I would appreciate it.

With the HTC Dialer active. The Bluetooth Icon is up there in the taskbar and when I connect my device it switches to the connected headset icon.

Disable the HTC Dialer via advanced config and the Bluetooth icon completely disappears from existance.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-22-2009, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitul2288 View Post
Ha, I hope that's not what will happen.

I can't figure out what could cause the phone to do this. I notice the battery life drains a little quicker now too.
Try doing a Clear Storage, this is recommended after a fresh flash...

Go to Settings>System>ClearStorage>1234>Yes

Hope this helps
Old 04-22-2009, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
I feel like I missed the 2nd coming. jk
you still need to have an account

To install with your phone's web browser, go to https://myphone.microsoft.com/install.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:00 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
so anyone have any insight on how to set options of syncing or change areas of what to sync. I only saw the automatic or manual option when setting it up on the phone.

But there is no way to access setups on the phone or the site...

It looks bad asz though.. It took me 2 days, I got on the list the minute Mike said it was good. I believe it was Sunday night. The average wait is 2 days.

Anyways, love to hear some support on it. Thanks
you know i would help ya but.....
in fact its kinda messed up asking for help when you know we dont have it...lol

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:03 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
you still need to have an account

To install with your phone's web browser, go to https://myphone.microsoft.com/install.
if i had any thinks left you would get it.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

I have been in this thread following it for a while. I am now running the new MR5. I have tried all the latest wm 6.5 roms that are out. My problem is that after a few soft resets the usual due to installing apps and needing to soft reset. The ugly spinning beach ball comes back. I prefer the better looking wm 6.5 / windows 7 spinning colors to the ugly beach ball waiting graphic. Anyone know how to get it back without a hard reset as it will dissappear on me every time after a few soft reboots.

I have had this happen on all of my 6.5 roms that I have tried so I know its not MR 5 related. Just figured I would post this here as there seems to be a lot more people using wm 6.5 and maybe someone knows how to fix the issue.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Like rubbing salt in the wound...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
you know i would help ya but.....
in fact its kinda messed up asking for help when you know we dont have it...lol
Old 04-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's got to be something you are installing. Post what you have installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator2k83 View Post
I have been in this thread following it for a while. I am now running the new MR5. I have tried all the latest wm 6.5 roms that are out. My problem is that after a few soft resets the usual due to installing apps and needing to soft reset. The ugly spinning beach ball comes back. I prefer the better looking wm 6.5 / windows 7 spinning colors to the ugly beach ball waiting graphic. Anyone know how to get it back without a hard reset as it will dissappear on me every time after a few soft reboots.

I have had this happen on all of my 6.5 roms that I have tried so I know its not MR 5 related. Just figured I would post this here as there seems to be a lot more people using wm 6.5 and maybe someone knows how to fix the issue.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
I installed a copy of TSOwens taskbar. The issues that I noticed is that when you click on the icons - it will bring up your notifications. Before I installed the taskbar it would show the battery in this screen and you could click on that to bring up the bat bar. I found this was gone once it installed. Everything else seemed to have worked but that bugged me so I don't have it anymore. Prob gonna wait till they are updated for the new builds. I agree the default icons are just awful - I almost flashed back to the older build but figure this is going to be the new standard. I am starting to get used to it and I think I will like everything better in the long run.
This is not from tsowens taskbar, it is the new notification manager... I believe it's called Topaz or somethin.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development