PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 02:16 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Hey man, whatever Mike told you to, you have full access to the server and it will provide you two what it is suppose to do. So help yourself with the server.

If statistics is a problem, I can work something out on my end.

P.S. thanks you two for making this great ROM.
Steve, I always use yours as a back-up. That server is bad ***!!!! That I will say... It's like the one I used to have... Was a 36 core Xeon server on a DS3 line with 24 trunks of T3 lines as its backup, but I lost it when I lost my job

I do use your server when I have to upload MikesROM's though... I help him out since he doesn't have the connection speed I have. I used to upload to 3 servers at the same time...... By the time I finished all 3, he still had time left on that 1,
Old 03-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface7174 View Post
Ok, am I right in saying that there's no way you can tether and download from lilrico's server? I'm stuck with 4.14 until the comcast tech comes weds to find out why my internet isn't working. Two damn weeks to get a tech down here! Hopefully there's an alternate server like steve's up soon, or i can just "borrow" somebody's internet.

I believe you can still download from your phone, then just transfer to your pc.

Old 03-23-2009, 02:17 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

looks like server is taking a pounding right now... downloads are spiking

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-23-2009, 02:18 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

If anyone can't download the ROM, please PM me. I will send you a URL with a working link from Steve's server.

Steve... I can only upload to your server at 53k?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
PS Check out the UC WIKI
in the uc thread on xda is hwere i read all this nonsense...i read trhough all 100+ pages of that thread
Old 03-23-2009, 02:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Steve, I always use yours as a back-up. That server is bad ***!!!! That I will say... It's like the one I used to have... Was a 36 core Xeon server on a DS3 line with 24 trunks of T3 lines as its backup, but I lost it when I lost my job

I do use your server when I have to upload MikesROM's though... I help him out since he doesn't have the connection speed I have. I used to upload to 3 servers at the same time...... By the time I finished all 3, he still had time left on that 1,
HOLY MOLLY man, that is one HECK of a server! Well mine can't compete with that for sure lol.

Anyway, all I am saying is you two have any time access to my server, and do anything you want with it. Whatever you throw at it, it will handle. After all it's what it suppose to do. I am not asking to make it the primary server since there are issues with the source (Mike).

But use it as a backup? 24/7 man, twenty-four seven.

P.S. the new ROM rocks.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
If anyone can't download the ROM, please PM me. I will send you a URL with a working link from Steve's server.

Steve... I can only upload to your server at 53k?
O.M.G., it's ... it's discriminating non-west coast IPs!!!

J/K, I'm going to look into this.

Want me to upload it instead?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:25 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
O.M.G., it's ... it's discriminating non-west coast IPs!!!

J/K, I'm going to look into this.

Want me to upload it instead?
Yeah man.. I'm at 10% and I got a few PM to answer with your link... Hope you can beat my 26 min. remaining time.. lol~
Old 03-23-2009, 02:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Yeah man.. I'm at 10% and I got a few PM to answer with your link... Hope you can beat my 26 min. remaining time.. lol~
K Stop uploading I'll take care of it right now.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
in the uc thread on xda is hwere i read all this nonsense...i read trhough all 100+ pages of that thread
haha ya a lot can go on in that thread, I gave up after ten pages lol

Mike, Nice Rom seems solid so far

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development