PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: [January 11th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [TOUCH PRO EDITION] [UC Compatible]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Code:
MightyROM Essentials:
Mighty Mike - Call History + Comm Manager + Calendar Tab (Adds Call History, Communications Manger and Calendar Tab to TF3D)
This is the two I tried and no dice TouchFLO will not launch, I did the blue theme and that works but I wanted the extra tabs. And yes I unchecked TF3D before installing anything and then checked it again haha I am not that big of a noob.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [January 11th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [TOUCH PRO EDITION] [UC Compatible]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
This is the two I tried and no dice TouchFLO will not launch, I did the blue theme and that works but I wanted the extra tabs. And yes I unchecked TF3D before installing anything and then checked it again haha I am not that big of a noob.
It's possible that didn't get updated when they changed Manila versions in the last ROM update. Unfortunately I don't really have anything else to say besides that, as I'm using HTC Home.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

MightyMike,

I'd love to see a demo rom that includes the current state of the new TF3D from the TP2 with everything your current rom has and call it a beta/not stable test (and a new thread hehehe) *for us folks who like to be on the bleeding edge.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:32 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Retry it again... Do the call history 1 first, then theme because if not, the slider will not match. Are you using any of your task bars?
Old 03-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
MightyMike,

I'd love to see a demo rom that includes the current state of the new TF3D from the TP2 with everything your current rom has and call it a beta/not stable test (and a new thread hehehe) *for us folks who like to be on the bleeding edge.
You could just install it on your phone and try it out, you don't have to wait for a ROM.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
You could just install it on your phone and try it out, you don't have to wait for a ROM.
i investigated that, problem is most of the TF3D from TP2 cabs have to have a 21xxx build and the current mightymike roms are 207xx

Last edited by jbearamus; 03-22-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:53 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
i investigated that, problem is most of the TF3D from TP2 cabs have to have a 21xxx build and the current mightymike roms are 207xx
They do not have to be 21XXX... I got the TP2 Manila working just fine on a 20XXX platform.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
They do not have to be 21XXX... I got the TP2 Manila working just fine on a 20XXX platform.
what cab? everything i found wanted 21xxx
Old 03-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
So far, the only things that "required" the newer build really just required an updated gwes.exe in the Windows directory. This attachment should have the extra files you need.

I'm using the TF2 that was posted by XBmod on XDA.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
So far, the only things that "required" the newer build really just required and updated gwes.exe in the Windows directory. This attachment should have the extra files you need.
Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development