View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 05:28 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [January 11th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [TOUCH PRO EDITION] [UC Compatible]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
This is the two I tried and no dice TouchFLO will not launch, I did the blue theme and that works but I wanted the extra tabs. And yes I unchecked TF3D before installing anything and then checked it again haha I am not that big of a noob.
It's possible that didn't get updated when they changed Manila versions in the last ROM update. Unfortunately I don't really have anything else to say besides that, as I'm using HTC Home.