PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Eirikr88 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

I've been trying to download 4.14 for the last hour and all i keep getting is an error out on the page "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."
Old 03-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
[ # ] Updated Briggs' Internet Pr0n Tab
[ # ] Updated Briggs MightyMouse Opera

Please re-download those cabs from Mighty's #3 post in the essential section.

naughty naughty
Old 03-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

I just searched for this and saw it has been asked many times lately.
If you liked the "programs" softkey and want it back just go into the registry and follow mike's instructions below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeRSKArguments"="-service \"SMS\""
"HomeRSKPath"="\\Windows\\tmail.exe"
"HomeRSKText"="SMS"

If you want the default value, just delete everything in there for example

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeRSKArguments"=
"HomeRSKPath"=
"HomeRSKText"=
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:16 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaa View Post
Ok i didnt turn the touchflo3d off first. Should i uniinstall everything and then do that? If so how do i uninstall them. I have them installed on my storage card.
Yes I would uninstall, soft reset and start over.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

lalaa is a n00b

Everything seems to be working. I cant download the wallpaper for the hello kitty it wont highlight. And how do i get the black background and curtains? I think its called curtains. Thank you so much guys for helping me this far!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:18 PM
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadjetguy View Post
Hi,

I'm using 4.12 with no issues at all. Is there any compelling reason to move up to 4.14? I read the change log but couldn't find anything 'THAT' different. Also...I thought I read several pages back about 4.15 beta. Any hint as to what that may include?

Thanks!

Mike
Wickedly fast, if you like the idea that Flash actually works in Opera (Yeah I was able to watch flash embedded videos) I too stuck with 4.12 because I didn't enjoy 4.13 as much as 4.12, I really like 4.14!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

lalaa is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Yes I would uninstall, soft reset and start over.

How do i uninstall them? I have them located on my storage card. Thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 09:22 PM
domo arigato mr roboto

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaa View Post
How do i uninstall them? I have them located on my storage card. Thanks
START>SETTINGS>SYSTEM tab
click REMOVE PROGRAMS, select the Hello Kitty Pink and then REMOVE following the prompts
to get the Hello Kitty wallpaper you need to go to the bottom of the wallpapers and click the HELLO KITTY wallpaper in the yellow font or click this http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/TF3Dpink/pinkw.png
Old 03-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

Offroadinmike is a n00b

MightyMike,

If you were here, I'd hug you!! I had one hell of a time getting HSPL and MightyRom 4.12 loaded (I still can't load it from a PC over USB, had to do it from the SD card).... Once 4.12 was loaded, going to 4.14 was no problem.

I want to preface this with, these are not complaints, but rather things I noticed within the first few hours of using it. Because this is really my first day with a custom Rom, I am not sure if they are features or bugs..

1) in messaging using the inbox link in TF3D, when you gesture from left to right it goes to the previous account (I have personal IMAP, Exchange, and of course SMS/MMS). If you guesture from left to right, it goes back to the TF3D screen. Now this might be on purpose, but I wanted to make sure cause dammit if I don't keep ending up in the TF3D menu when I wanted my SMS.

2) my laptop has now decided my phone is a Generic RDNIS device rather than the qualcomm device it was before. Not really an issue, it still seems to work, but I haven't tried syncing it up (I use Exchange push for that). Unless I've goofed something up on my side?

3) in Perferred Serving System (phone->setings->services->network services) it doesn't seem to want to save my roaming setting (data saves, but voice doesn't). It just leaves the radio buttons all empty.

Again, I wanted to say thanks again for saving me from the sluggy factory rom. I can actaully ANSWER a call and not just end up listening to my voicemail all day. Battery life seems better too, but I've been playing with the GPS and Google Maps and that eats up most of it already, but it does seem to be using less battery than before.

Thanks again!!
Mike

Last edited by Offroadinmike; 03-18-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

vashthegreen is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vashthegreen Send a message via Yahoo to vashthegreen Send a message via Skype™ to vashthegreen

loving it. is there a way to add phone keypad back in? i can't find it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development