Old 03-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Offroadinmike
Lurker

Offroadinmike is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

MightyMike,

If you were here, I'd hug you!! I had one hell of a time getting HSPL and MightyRom 4.12 loaded (I still can't load it from a PC over USB, had to do it from the SD card).... Once 4.12 was loaded, going to 4.14 was no problem.

I want to preface this with, these are not complaints, but rather things I noticed within the first few hours of using it. Because this is really my first day with a custom Rom, I am not sure if they are features or bugs..

1) in messaging using the inbox link in TF3D, when you gesture from left to right it goes to the previous account (I have personal IMAP, Exchange, and of course SMS/MMS). If you guesture from left to right, it goes back to the TF3D screen. Now this might be on purpose, but I wanted to make sure cause dammit if I don't keep ending up in the TF3D menu when I wanted my SMS.

2) my laptop has now decided my phone is a Generic RDNIS device rather than the qualcomm device it was before. Not really an issue, it still seems to work, but I haven't tried syncing it up (I use Exchange push for that). Unless I've goofed something up on my side?

3) in Perferred Serving System (phone->setings->services->network services) it doesn't seem to want to save my roaming setting (data saves, but voice doesn't). It just leaves the radio buttons all empty.

Again, I wanted to say thanks again for saving me from the sluggy factory rom. I can actaully ANSWER a call and not just end up listening to my voicemail all day. Battery life seems better too, but I've been playing with the GPS and Google Maps and that eats up most of it already, but it does seem to be using less battery than before.

Thanks again!!
Mike

Last edited by Offroadinmike; 03-18-2009 at 09:27 PM.