PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Lurker

MADMAN66 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Well.... I kind of took them down because MightyMike and myself are wondering if my themes are the cause of the volume lockups, and if they are, then I need to re-do my work. Also, the ROM's are Mighty's and they are all his work, I just do all the easy stuff... LOL
Can you give us a link to the themes form your page>? I would like to play around still as I am not using my pro yet and am just testing...

Thanks!
Old 03-14-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Well.... I kind of took them down because MightyMike and myself are wondering if my themes are the cause of the volume lockups, and if they are, then I need to re-do my work. Also, the ROM's are Mighty's and they are all his work, I just do all the easy stuff... LOL
Its not the themes. I am getting lockups on a fresh install.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Fruzion is becoming a great contributor

Is anyone else having wierd problems with battery meters only showing up in percentages of 10?
Old 03-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I installed 4.13, installed the hotfix, then install a full theme (all four but not s2u) and it's working fine. Maybe it's the order?
Old 03-14-2009, 05:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruzion View Post
Is anyone else having wierd problems with battery meters only showing up in percentages of 10?
That's what it's suppose to do. If it was doing something different for you previously, then it's something you changed or installed.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

It's not the themes lilRico, as I said I had nothing on my phone except the default theme that came with Rom 4.13

So it cannot be your themes that are causing the lock ups.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:58 PM
N00b

1sickgsx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to 1sickgsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
haha, well it takes me about 30mins to redo my phone once I flash.
However I always stick with the ROMS for a couple of weeks. But 4.12 was terrible, I knew an updated version would be out soon so I just dealt with it till this... Now the only issues Im seeing with this is, I cant receive any Pictures. I can send fine. Im using Arcsoft for sprint and it worked fine on all the other versions of mighty mikes, but this one im havin some issues... boo!
If you're taking that long to setup your phone after a flash, you're probably installing a ton of things. I'm willing to bet its those things you're installing that are causing you to have to reset your phone all the time. I will hard reset before and after a flash, just to make sure everything is clean, and then I will install my customizations.

4.12 was near perfection for me. Try the rom as is without modifications, and then install things one by one, testing to make sure that isnt causing your issues before making a blanket statement like the rom is a terribly buggy mess.

After all, if it was a mess I doubt this thing would be as popular as it is, with hundres upon hundreds of pages talking about how incredibly stable this thing is.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Fruzion is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
That's what it's suppose to do. If it was doing something different for you previously, then it's something you changed or installed.
I am using the same exact cab i used on my stock sprint rom, but on mighty's rom it won't show in single percentages. Is it that battery meter app that he installed?
Old 03-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjohn12999 View Post
also i just soft reset my device and now my internet is not working at all? how do i get it back, ive tried using the sprint prl update and it just give me a error code
Wow. Same thing just happened to me.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Does the 4.13 version place the three icons across instead of 4 icons across in the start programs list? Plus there is no soft reset button with the 4.13 correct? Just want to make sure.

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development