PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:08 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
So does anyone know if theres an update on the horizon?
Nope! No update coming at you... Enjoy the phone...
Old 03-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
So does anyone know if theres an update on the horizon?
I don't see a need It's been totally stable and fast for just about everyone! Just look at the topics on this thread...I think we will have to start talking about cars or something like that here pretty soon The work done on this ROM is phenomenal. Kudos to Mike and Lil Rico.

I do however understand new things come along (like manilla 3D2 from the Touch Pro 2) but they will introduce a whole new slew of issues. I'm very happy to have a phone I don't have to reset every day.

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-09-2009 at 12:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Nope! No update coming at you... Enjoy the phone...
lol - really ?

I am now questining myself...

Was it all these HTC phones that I was fan of all along and refused to goto iPhone's heard

or

Is it the fun and joy of flashing that's kept me true devout of PocketPCs
Old 03-09-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pidge is becoming a great contributor

Quick question. I've never really built a ROM before. I could probably figure out how to do it from reading but the only thing I would want to do is pull out S2A from the standard Mike's rom. Is this something I would be able to do with some basic knowledge on how to build a ROM?
Old 03-09-2009, 01:53 PM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Well.... All I'm going to say is I just figured something out... I'm testing it right now with a Diamond, and no, it's not a theme related thing, but its something that's been bugging the hell out of me!
Old 03-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Well.... All I'm going to say is I just figured something out... I'm testing it right now with a Diamond, and no, it's not a theme related thing, but its something that's been bugging the hell out of me!
I guess if your testing it with a diamond, that its not the keyboard light extension fix

j/k

Feel free to tell us more

Old 03-09-2009, 02:03 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
I guess if your testing it with a diamond, that its not the keyboard light extension fix

j/k

Feel free to tell us more
LOL... No it isn't that....
That's all you gonna get out of me!
Old 03-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

outkast203 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
looks good but i was never a fan of the bubble

So how do i get the percentage to show above the battery?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

toology is just getting started

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=424926

FInixNOverBattery.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
So how do i get the percentage to show above the battery?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & HTC-6800
Carrier: SprintPCS

wyldesites is keeping up the good workwyldesites is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to wyldesites Send a message via MSN to wyldesites Send a message via Skype™ to wyldesites

Quote:
Originally Posted by toology View Post
Thanks, I was looking for this for a while now. On a side note, if you read through that thread you'll find an all white version of that .cab file, so you dont get color icons messing up the all-white theme.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development