PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: vze

josserman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

I got my phone unlocked it shows spl-0.35.cmonex I have the rom properly names and on the root of my card when I boot into the programming mode it says loading then checking then goes into the rainbow colored screen and stays there. I tried hitting the power button but it just stays there. Any advice?
Old 04-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by josserman View Post
I got my phone unlocked it shows spl-0.35.cmonex I have the rom properly names and on the root of my card when I boot into the programming mode it says loading then checking then goes into the rainbow colored screen and stays there. I tried hitting the power button but it just stays there. Any advice?
1) Flash from the PC if at all possible.
2) Make sure your card is formatted FAT32. Make sure the file is named RAPHIMG.nbh, sometimes people unknowingly drop the "nbh" extension
3) Is your phone a verizon phone, because if it is Sprint, Alltel, or Telus, you are using the wrong bootloader, you should be at .37 if not Verizon.
4) To exit the rainbow screen, soft reset with the stylus
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-10-2009, 02:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo 800w
Carrier: sprint

l2yangop is a n00b

this rom is SOLID! i switch to copper for 2 hours and decided to come back. keep up the good work
Old 04-10-2009, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ESsprint is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by datawrhsdoc View Post
Same problem here. Lowering the volume for bluetooth does nothing. Ot is still painfully loud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESsprint View Post
My in call volume keeps going to max on its own.
Anyone know why? With the volume increase thingy it makes my ear feel like I blew it out.
I am not sure why it keeps going to max on its own, but it is killing me. Any help?
Mostly just bumping this for myself. Nobody knows what might cause this? May it not be related to the ROM?
Old 04-10-2009, 02:57 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i switched over to silence 9 ROM i wanted to stay with the original tf3d do to all the bugs in the tf3d2 ... tried juicys with tf3d2 but had to do allot of edits to get it working right with tf3d2.. i am sure in time that it will be all sorted out... there are also not that many themese for tf3d2

i have been getting freezes on the silence9 rom and was looking to try the mighty mike ROM.. just want to make sure this is still using tf3d not tf3d2 .. is this correct...?

has anyone came from silence9 rom to mighty mike and not looked back?

great job guys

waiting on all the 6.5 ROMS... just worrying if many utility apps wont work correctly with windows 6.5
None of the MightyROM's had TF2 loaded on them. The only 2 that did were Beta and not a release. So to answer your question, yes, this has the classic touchflo, the only thing we added was the HD version of MyFavs because its much more useful and loads faster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Mike, is your next 6.5 version going to have a way to organize people and programs like the contact and program tabs in modified TF3D2 systems?

Missing those features on your current 0.1 Copper ROM.

tsp
Copper 0.1
We're working on getting MightyROM5 with TouchFlo, so if you want those features, you can get them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbottom View Post
Has anyone had a problem when dialing out, the phone freezes up?

Or in the middle of a call the phone freezes, but you're still on the call... and you have to reboot it to do anything.
Never had that problem before... Either on a single call or a conference call...
Old 04-10-2009, 02:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: US Cellular

vpr5703 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESsprint View Post
Mostly just bumping this for myself. Nobody knows what might cause this? May it not be related to the ROM?
Sounds like your volume key is stuck, or possibly when you are talking on it something is hitting the display and raising the volume. Check the way you hold it, or if you use a bluetooth device, what is near the phone to cause it to do this. I've got MightyROM 4.16 and I've got no problems at all with volume. One thing also, if you do use a bluetooth device, check ITS volume button. If it is stuck "up" it will constantly send commands to the handset to turn the volume up.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpr5703 View Post
Sounds like your volume key is stuck, or possibly when you are talking on it something is hitting the display and raising the volume. Check the way you hold it, or if you use a bluetooth device, what is near the phone to cause it to do this. I've got MightyROM 4.16 and I've got no problems at all with volume. One thing also, if you do use a bluetooth device, check ITS volume button. If it is stuck "up" it will constantly send commands to the handset to turn the volume up.
try the audiopara on the first page...
that is what is used, usually to fix the sound..
it could of happened installing some custom programs...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i think i am going to mighty it out tonight...

can anyone recommend some cfc tf3d themes ... i think those are the compressed ones.. and are suppose to keep tf3d running quick... i dont want to slow it up with the basic ones .. so that way i can really get the feel of how fast this ROM is said to be
Old 04-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raphael vzw touchpro
Carrier: Verizon

sWoo is a n00b

I've been searching and searching, but can't seem to find any answers. I have a really simple question. Using the latest version of mighty rom, how does one lock the touch screen? I just got this phone yesterday and it's been annoying the living hell out of me that I have to hold it in my hand till the screen turns off. Anyway to speed up the process? I tried holding down end but the phone just vibrates three times and it doesn't lock. Any suggestions?
Old 04-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

glittler is becoming a great contributor

Try the power button on the top
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development