PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 01:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

so mighty, what do you think about gifs, as long as they are simple and clean?

Old 04-16-2009, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

BPFerrari1 is keeping up the good workBPFerrari1 is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Making another one, I feel that background has too much going on. I'm going to try to make something with less craziness in the background...looking to probably create a couple, play around with things...we'll see how it goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkpatel7 View Post
Not a big graphics guy, so thought I'd give Photoshop a run on something worthwhile...

...How do you insert an image within a post?
Old 04-16-2009, 01:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think i'll hold off on the gif until I find out if you like it or not.....
Posting in a sec...
Old 04-16-2009, 01:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Mighty ROM 5

New Splash Screen

Let me know what you like, don't like

Also, if you want a gif to move it across the screen, that should be easy enough...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:25 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
Mighty ROM 5

New Splash Screen

Let me know what you like, don't like

Also, if you want a gif to move it across the screen, that should be easy enough...

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 04-16-2009, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oneandsix is becoming a great contributor

Ok, not sure if this should be in the Mighty section or just the TP section in general.. but basically here's the story.
(I never have WiFi or Bluetooth on. I don't really change many settings or install anything crazy)

I've had a Diamond for a few months, flashed around 250 times, gone crazy with the thing. For the last week I had it, I was on Mighty.. mostly because he's been providing a rock solid up to date ROM and I'm getting pretty busy lately and didn't have much time to mess around. Well the battery life was AMAZING! I'd have 50-80% battery life after a FULL DAY! (12hrs+) I would maybe have used it for about 30 minutes internet/whatever and 30 mins phone call.

Well last Tuesday I bought a TP from a fellow PPCGeek. I flashed to Juicy, then Stock, and then Mighty that night. Battery life has been SUCKING since. I'm on the Sprint 1.11 or whatever Radio (same as on diamond) and battery life is just terrible. I'll go from 100% to 90% in a matter of minutes after taking off the charge.

I was just wondering if anyone else had similar problems or anything. I just switched the batteries a few minutes ago so we'll see if that helps.
Thanks!
(By the way MMike, great work! You've progressed quite a bit! I'm impressed)
Old 04-16-2009, 01:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Ok heres a little Addition to my previous try

Old 04-16-2009, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oneandsix is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
Ok heres a little Addition to my previous try

[Removed pics so the page doesn't take 1000 years to scroll through. see previous post if you want to see what i'm talking about]

Nice work! I like them! Just wondering if it would be possible to get a higher resolution background image, or if you're doing it yourself.. possibly reduce splatter so the lines are more clear. And maybe feather the Windows flag a bit more, or maybe even reduce the darkness in the flag.

^^ Don't let this make you mad, I'm just giving some feedback haha It looks great.. just really bored and figured I'd reply so you didn't feel ignored.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandsix View Post
Nice work! I like them! Just wondering if it would be possible to get a higher resolution background image, or if you're doing it yourself.. possibly reduce splatter so the lines are more clear. And maybe feather the Windows flag a bit more, or maybe even reduce the darkness in the flag.

^^ Don't let this make you mad, I'm just giving some feedback haha It looks great.. just really bored and figured I'd reply so you didn't feel ignored.
Thanks, higher res is possible, but it looks pretty good on the pro screen as it is, but I appreciate the feedback, I will try to fix the flag a bit too...

BTW, on your battery problem, I don't know why but sometimes after flashing a new ROM/Radio the battery seems to decrease really rapidly, but after a day it seems to even out, thats why they say give a rom atleast a couple of days before you reach a verdict....

Hope that helps
Old 04-16-2009, 02:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

This post has been thanked 8 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development