PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaigebacca View Post
Thank you, that did the trick, appreciate the help, and I "thanked" you as well

ALRIGHT ! I'm glad its working for you now.. Atleast we know its not a ROM issue now
Old 02-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldQuser View Post
let me start by saying thank you and thank you your work is awsome and i hope to love every minute off it but I do have serious problem please help, when I use the keyboard word completion will not stop, I have checked settings in Input>Word Completion and everything is checked off, I have soft reset and still word completion is on help...very frustrating.
I feel your pain, I had the same problem eariler. What worked for me was to change to the Full QWERTY keyboard. At the bottom to the left of the space bar is a slider that says ABC T9. Slide it over to ABC. Then you can select what ever keyboard style you wish. Hope that's fixes your problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |February 25th, 2009|_____MightyROM 4.12_____20756_____UC_____24MB PP

I installed 4.11 and for some reason I can't open the email app from the tf3d menu by clicking the soft button inbox. I did a reset and it worked then, but later on I had the same issue. Text messages also has the same problem. I'll checkout the 4.12 and see if it still happens.

I have the VZW one and I set the pagepool to 12 before I flashed it and have had no noteable performance issues.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: |February 25th, 2009|_____MightyROM 4.12_____20756_____UC_____24MB PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
I installed 4.11 and for some reason I can't open the email app from the tf3d menu by clicking the soft button inbox. I did a reset and it worked then, but later on I had the same issue. Text messages also has the same problem. I'll checkout the 4.12 and see if it still happens.

I have the VZW one and I set the pagepool to 12 before I flashed it and have had no noteable performance issues.
Whatever manila themes you've installed have cause this issue!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:52 PM
Lurker

anasazi is a n00b
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

is there an easy way to change the sound profile other than hitting settings then sound then the profile you want?

i've seen that sound panel as its own tab before which made it really easy to change sound profiles. is there any way to get that in this?
Old 02-25-2009, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus 128gb
Carrier: AT&T

jtrag is keeping up the good workjtrag is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jtrag Send a message via MSN to jtrag Send a message via Yahoo to jtrag Send a message via Skype™ to jtrag

I flashed this ROM last night/early this morning and so far it's running great! I set the PP to 33.33 MB LOL. It runs with about 90-100MB free RAM after using it all day today. That's what it has now.

I'll keep using the ROM and the blue theme .cab files that I installed, and let you know if I find any bugs. So far, I haven't really found any major issues and it's nice and fast as can be. Blows my old Titan out of the water in every way so far LOL
Old 02-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldQuser View Post
let me start by saying thank you and thank you your work is awsome and i hope to love every minute off it but I do have serious problem please help, when I use the keyboard word completion will not stop, I have checked settings in Input>Word Completion and everything is checked off, I have soft reset and still word completion is on help...very frustrating.
You to disable t9 either in the settings or in one of the SIPs
Old 02-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Anybody tried this landscape Buff.cab, now this is real "EYE CANDY", works like a charm with this jedi Knight 12 ROM, it must be Kleon technology. On the real side, MightyMike/LilRico, it does not get any better than this. This 12 ROM is the real deal. I want everybody to know that the TOTAL ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE FOR THE TP WORKS WITH THIS 12 ROM, get it here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50788 ... "The All Pro Multi Media Video/music Package", a must got to have on your TP. If you are under age please view websites that are approaite for your age group or get parental permission, because this package is rated XXX and R, adults only, yeah ....
Attached Files
File Type: cab Landscape_Buuf.cab (3.05 MB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jhormaze is a n00b

hey Mike, do you plan on making a theme based around windows mobile 6.5? Im sure it would be great.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Lurker

boricuazo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Anybody tried this landscape Buff.cab, now this is real "EYE CANDY", works like a charm with this jedi Knight 12 ROM, it must be Kleon technology. On the real side, MightyMike/LilRico, it does not get any better than this. This 12 ROM is the real deal. I want everybody to know that the TOTAL ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE FOR THE TP WORKS WITH THIS 12 ROM, get it here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50788 ... "The All Pro Multi Media Video/music Package", a must got to have on your TP. If you are under age please view websites that are approaite for your age group or get parental permission, because this package is rated XXX and R, adults only, yeah ....
do you have some pics?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development