PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Also a third thing I noticed: I can install the cab linked on the first page for Sprint Naviagation, however, when using the program I get prompted to update to the newest version. When trying to do so I keep getting an error saying my device isn't supported. Is this an issue that Mike is workting on? If not, does someone have a cab that has the latest Sprint Nav software?
cab for ya
Attached Files
File Type: cab sprintnav_ppc_2.1.23.cab (1.61 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 07-13-2009 at 10:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Also a third thing I noticed: I can install the cab linked on the first page for Sprint Naviagation, however, when using the program I get prompted to update to the newest version. When trying to do so I keep getting an error saying my device isn't supported. Is this an issue that Mike is workting on? If not, does someone have a cab that has the latest Sprint Nav software?
Yes Mike is working on this,. it is currently effecting sprint users...The Last multiple pages back has all the explanations for this.!!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

mjodotcom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Yes Mike is working on this,. it is currently effecting sprint users...The Last multiple pages back has all the explanations for this.!!
NP. I have seen the recent chatter as I read this thread everyday =). It seems like mostly people talk about Sprint TV and MMS and I haven't heard much mention of navigation.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
NP. I have seen the recent chatter as I read this thread everyday =). It seems like mostly people talk about Sprint TV and MMS and I haven't heard much mention of navigation.
LOL.. yea actually me either, geez mine has been working too.. I also use the one Mordyt just uploaded..!!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
LOL.. yea actually me either, geez mine has been working too.. I also use the one Mordyt just uploaded..!!
Yea i'll give that a try, guess I just had an old version =). Have you experienced any weirdness with the screen orientation like I mentioned a few posts back?
Old 07-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Does anybody know if I can boost the volume of the in call...?..I tried Badboy Audio Fix but it seemed like it made my calls volume lower...
Old 07-13-2009, 10:42 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Yea i'll give that a try, guess I just had an old version =). Have you experienced any weirdness with the screen orientation like I mentioned a few posts back?
I checked out your post, but I haven't had that issue for me, but I always use tf3d instead of titanium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Does anybody know if I can boost the volume of the in call...?..I tried Badboy Audio Fix but it seemed like it made my calls volume lower...
I have used that cab before and it worked perfect, all I would see next is trying what mordyt posted in the last page to help.. Good Luck!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
You could try out the audiopara cab that has floated around this site on the HTC Touch Pro forum maybe a time. I think people have some good sucess with that.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:46 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Also I know there was 2 versions of the cab, not sure if your using the loudest one but just incase here you go..:P
Attached Files
File Type: cab Audio Fix- (Full Volume).cab (96.2 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
I checked out your post, but I haven't had that issue for me, but I always use tf3d instead of titanium.

I have used that cab before and it worked perfect, all I would see next is trying what mordyt posted in the last page to help.. Good Luck!
I used the remove htc volume cab already...My in call volume is already at the highest it can go..Audiopara may help..Just don't want to blow my earpiece out..LoL..I thought Mighty cooked that into his roms already but guess not..Thanks..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development