View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 10:42 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Yea i'll give that a try, guess I just had an old version =). Have you experienced any weirdness with the screen orientation like I mentioned a few posts back?
I checked out your post, but I haven't had that issue for me, but I always use tf3d instead of titanium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Does anybody know if I can boost the volume of the in call...?..I tried Badboy Audio Fix but it seemed like it made my calls volume lower...
I have used that cab before and it worked perfect, all I would see next is trying what mordyt posted in the last page to help.. Good Luck!