PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 07:42 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezeit View Post
Yep, OZ doesn't work as of yet but Palringo works great! I've been using it, just make an account and its super smooth.

http://www.palringo.com/en/gb/download/

Hope that helps!

palringo is a great app...i used to use that on my MOGUL(PPC6800)<<<dont miss that piece of S*** @ all...lmao...
Old 07-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've been using Mighty4.16 for ever but want to change to Mighty6 but i'd like to know what issues Telus users have been having. I've read that Sprint users are have some issues and Mighty is fixing them but what about Telus?
Could anyone let me know it would be much appreciated!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
I've been using Mighty4.16 for ever but want to change to Mighty6 but i'd like to know what issues Telus users have been having. I've read that Sprint users are have some issues and Mighty is fixing them but what about Telus?

Just go for --! 4.16 was great but we're in a whole new world with 6.5 U can always backup & go back.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:27 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post

its all personal preference and opinion, what apps & tweaks u use...u wont know until u test it out for urself...but in my opinion im a sprint TP user and even w the minor issues im still loving MR6 and am just sitting tight for the update...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cheezeit is a n00b

Does anyone know if the update will be a new flash or will it just sit on top. If its just a fix then I'm going to flash back to MR6 right now and get everything set up again.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

As an update to the power management problems I first posted about - I flashed to MR5, stock Sprint, and two of Juicy's recent ROMS. Problem did not appear in any ROM except MR6. To refresh memories, the spin on this I had was when I cradle my phone in my vehicle I set power management to NOT dim or turn off the phone.

A different, unrelated issue I had was the touchscreen was useless in landscape mode (hardware issue - affected ALL ROMS tested). For that, I had the phone replaced at the local Sprint store after flashing back to stock + relocking of course. New phone in hand, I tested power management to make sure it worked like it was supposed to. It did. Got home, immediately unlocked it and gave MR6 a reflash. Worked like a champ with iGuidance again and I have left it alone since...

Well, almost.

I reinstalled TrackMe and once again my trusty Touch Pro was doing double duty as my kayak's little black box. Here's the paddling path my phone's GPS recorded during my playtime in Boston harbor among the Tall Ships :

Hah. And you guys just thought it's a phone/AV player & recorder/gametoy/email/chat/webbrowser/alarmclock/flashlight/addressbook/stock ticker/wifi router/calculator/hand warmer.

Appreciate the hard work Mike! It isn't easy keeping all of us in love with our Hermans.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezeit View Post
Does anyone know if the update will be a new flash or will it just sit on top. If its just a fix then I'm going to flash back to MR6 right now and get everything set up again.
Mike will probably release a whole new version of MR6, he has to change some internals on this, If it's really simple then he usually release's a hotfix.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:02 PM
VW
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post

Well, almost.

I reinstalled TrackMe and once again my trusty Touch Pro was doing double duty as my kayak's little black box. Here's the paddling path my phone's GPS recorded during my playtime in Boston harbor among the Tall Ships :

Hah. And you guys just thought it's a phone/AV player & recorder/gametoy/email/chat/webbrowser/alarmclock/flashlight/addressbook/stock ticker/wifi router/calculator/hand warmer.

Appreciate the hard work Mike! It isn't easy keeping all of us in love with our Hermans.
You must have had some backup battery. Hard to believe GPS would hold up that long without ext. power!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I tried the Badboy Audio Fix and it seemed to make my in call volume lower...Too low...It seems like my in call volume is at its highest when I check it..I just want the ability to change the in call volume up and down when I am in a call...I disable the htc dialer so I could get rid of the ring delay and also the pop up bubble when getting a call...Can anybody help..?
there is a cab that disable the htc volume - completly kills it and restores the winmo default volume - which work in call too. the htc volume does not since you killed the dialer

hold on - uploading the cab now

*EDIT* to get rid of this you will have to hard-reset (i think)
**EDIT2** this next attachment might bring back the htc volume control - untested. Found and uploaded
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 07-13-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Still loving the ROM. However, there are a couple of bugs I have noticed in the past few days:
1)
When inside a program in landscape mode with the keyboard out (such as Sprint NAV) If I press the home key to go back to the today screen, the titanimum panels show up as if the phone is in portrait mode and does not care that the keyboard is still out

2)
When inside a threaded text message, if I click on the name of the person to bring up their contact card - nothing happens. However, if I then press the home key after tapping their name then the contact card appears.

Anyone got any suggestions for these two oddities?
Also a third thing I noticed: I can install the cab linked on the first page for Sprint Naviagation, however, when using the program I get prompted to update to the newest version. When trying to do so I keep getting an error saying my device isn't supported. Is this an issue that Mike is workting on? If not, does someone have a cab that has the latest Sprint Nav software?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development