PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

great job mike, i'm loving this rom, and i'm finally giving titanium a try, and seem to like it. I tried it when MR5 came out, but didn't like it, but after using TF3D for so long I need a change of scenery.

Thanks!!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

So far the rom is working great. Definitely faster than MR5. The only issue I am having with this rom is the sprint tv. Has anyone else got it working? In MR5 it worked fine after installing calkins fix. With this rom that doesn't help. Still getting couldn't authorize user message.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Texting seems to be freezing my phone with the new Rom. I must of soft reset no less than 5 times today because of this. At first I thought maybe it was Arcsoft so I uninstalled that, but nothing fixed. The freeze only happens with the sip keyboard, not hard. I was using MightyEZinput then I tried SPB keyboard with the same results. Anyone else having issues?

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 07-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rayscott05 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
My service has been lower than the stock rom since my first flash with MR5 5-8. I noticed some odd 1x-EVDO switching action with this MR6, too.
For those having conection issues and your carrier is "Sprint", try dcd_Sprint_Carrier_20090526. Thist should fix your problem.

Great Rom, love the speed
Attached Files
File Type: cab dcd_Sprint_Carrier_20090526.cab (1.85 MB, 271 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayscott05 View Post
For those having conection issues and your carrier is "Sprint", try dcd_Sprint_Carrier_20090526. Thist should fix your problem.

Great Rom, love the speed
Latest dcd Carrier cab can be found here: http://rapidshare.com/files/25237062...r_20090704.cab
Old 07-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Most installed sips will make themselves the default keyboard but you ever run ino one that wont use sipchange to make it stick.
Thanks I will try this. I had no idea it existed.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

GreeNova is keeping up the good workGreeNova is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
install this cab and itll give you this revA icon if you like-->

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarxic View Post
Hey Mighty,

I'm on Alltel and I'm missing my connection icon. I'm connected using rA right now, but I like the E icon that was included in your previous 6.5 ROMs. Do you have a phcanOverbmp.dll for this ROM that will put that back in?

I'm loving this ROM btw. The best 6.5 ROM I've put on my pro yet. Very fast and smooth. Makes me feel a little better being on Alltel (or soon to be AT&T).
Something really kinda strange was that I read these posts earlier and I am on Alltel and had no issues until I decided to call *228. It updated my PRL from 30038 to 30042. Right as it was finished, I noticed the icon went away. I figured I would restart and it would be back, but nope. So, if there is anyone out there on Alltel with PRI 30038 and you don't want to deal with the missing rA icon (or E icon). Then don't call *228.

By the way, thanks for the RevA Icon.cab, but it didn't work for me. I am going to try the "MightyRom CDMA RSSI.cab" I saw posted earlier too. Hopefully that will work.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:40 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeNova View Post
Something really kinda strange was that I read these posts earlier and I am on Alltel and had no issues until I decided to call *228. It updated my PRL from 30038 to 30042. Right as it was finished, I noticed the icon went away. I figured I would restart and it would be back, but nope. So, if there is anyone out there on Alltel with PRI 30038 and you don't want to deal with the missing rA icon (or E icon). Then don't call *228.

By the way, thanks for the RevA Icon.cab, but it didn't work for me. I am going to try the "MightyRom CDMA RSSI.cab" I saw posted earlier too. Hopefully that will work.
you may need to install this first before the revA cab will work
Attached Files
File Type: cab sdkcerts.cab (4.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:50 PM
FLG
Lurker

FLG is a n00b

Hey guys,

How much free RAM am i spposed to be seeing? I have 104.08 MB total with about 36MB free when running TF3D

THANKS!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Lurker

thfc1799 is a n00b

I'm sure this has been answered but I've read so many posts that they're all starting to blur. Is there a program which will incorporate weather into the today screen on mighty rom 6?

p.s. How the heck do I change the theme? lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development