PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Mike isn't a tease. He is actually going to follow through with his promises. I can't be more excited!
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
Old 04-07-2009, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Sweet! I was looking through the threads trying to figure out what 6.5 ROM to flash since Mike didn't have one yet. Looks like I can wait just a bit longer for mike's big surprise.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dude! Don't you DARE cheat on Mike! I will beat you down!!! Stay with the Mighty Rom!!! I have been running .16 for a week now begging for Mike to finish a 6.5 build. Looks like its about here.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

After playing with StarRom I CANT WAIT till you give us your version I am super excited

Old 04-07-2009, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

infinityhombre is keeping up the good workinfinityhombre is keeping up the good work

I feel like a horrible person now... but I would never stray from Mike. I happen to have two TPs one I use and one for a sandbox (thought I lost it but it turned up a few weeks later). I can't wait 'till Mike's 6.5 is done his roms are never a disappointment.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

I was using MightyROM 4.14 for several weeks - Love the ROM BTW! I have only one e-mail account set up (GMail) that I set to download "All text, no pictures" and set download attachments to: "Do no download attachments". When I get an HTML e-mail (e.g. Newegg.com) there is a link at top that says "Internet Pictures Blocked". I click the link, and the page refreshes with another link that says: "Download Internet Pictures".
Here is where the problem starts. Up until a week or so ago this worked as expected. The pictures were downloaded when I clicked the link. This is the behavior I wanted. Some time last week, this stopped working. When I click the download link, the page refreshes and goes back to the "Internet pictures blocked" link. I don't know what might have changed, I've installed a bunch of things. I thought, oh well, when I flash to 4.16 it will probably get reset.
Well...nothing doing. I flashed this morning and I still go back to the Internet Pictures Blocked-the pictures will NOT download. I've tried changing the settings to download entire message and to download attachments always and that had no effect what-so-ever.
I really need help with this!

TIA,
Vlip3
Old 04-07-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

gostars9 is keeping up the good workgostars9 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Dude! Don't you DARE cheat on Mike! I will beat you down!!! Stay with the Mighty Rom!!! I have been running .16 for a week now begging for Mike to finish a 6.5 build. Looks like its about here.
It wasn't out of disrespect for mike or his work. I love his ROMs. I just wanted to see wm6.5.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Mizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mizono Send a message via MSN to Mizono

WOW damn nice tease Mike. i know ill happily flash to that once you get it out. ive been running 4.16 with 0 issues. and if thats anything to go by the new 6.5 your working on is gonna be amazing. hope to see it soon
Old 04-07-2009, 03:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Royals is a n00b

hey mike when will the new rom be released?
Old 04-07-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro sprint
Carrier: sprint

pritch1011 is keeping up the good workpritch1011 is keeping up the good work

i feel its comming soon when mighty starts teasing means releaase comming soon i hope
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development