PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ellison312 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

tried the juicy rom and this, no disrespect, might mike is the best hands down! seen other around but this is super !!!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Can someone please assist me with sprint tv. I installed the sprint tv cab found on page 1 of this thread but I can not find sprint tv anywhere on my phone. Help please. Thanks guys.
It depends where you installed it on storage card or device.

Either way go to the program files folder on either your storage card or device (where you installed it) and open up the sprint tv folder. the Icon should be there. Then hold the icon until the copy menu open and selet copy.

then go you the device folder and selct window-startmenu-programs.

in the program folder scroll down until the end until you have open space and holder you finger/stylus on the screen until the menu option pop open and select paste shortcut. from there in your program files you should have the sprint icon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Let me know how it goes. I am thinking about adding this also.

Just done done installing and uninstalling the cab. The start menu button didn't change and the signal meter didn't work. I think I'm gonna go thru them manually and do it that way.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
thank you, this looks amazing! Installing it in a min...
Here are a few links to aid in taskbar work.

Misfortune 2.0 taskbar use this HTCVolumeControl.DLL as Misfortune is still using the old one not MM's new DLL (I've also attached it as well)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=734

Thanks to kjhadfield for creating a mighty mouse start icon

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=767
go here and thank kjhadfield yourself after you download the icons

For instructions on how to install these icons look on the first page of the custom taskbar thread and do it yourself
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCVolumeControl.zip (42.1 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar MM start icons.rar (8.6 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I installed mistortunes cab without a hitch, I don't know what kinda problems you guys are having.

Works perfectly fine!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I installed mistortunes cab without a hitch, I don't know what kinda problems you guys are having.

Works perfectly fine!
You were able to install the cab file without installing the two files listed in the post above? Going to give it a try. I heard from two people that it did not work. I had better try for myself. Thanks Mike.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

orcat is keeping up the good workorcat is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcat View Post
I love Mighty 4.16. I have tried alot of the others and always come running back to the alMighty.

I do have two questions:

1) I cannot get GPS to work. Do I have to load llbored GPS fix on 4.16 to get it working? If not any suggestions. QuickGPS works, location is on..I'm just stuck.

Thanks in advance
Anyone have any thoughts on GPS. That would be the last obstacle in becoming the worlds best ROM. (that is until your next one Mike)
Old 04-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I fixed the SprintTV icon problem. Try this version for simple install and go goodness!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Here are a few links to aid in taskbar work.

Misfortune 2.0 taskbar use this HTCVolumeControl.DLL as Misfortune is still using the old one not MM's new DLL (I've also attached it as well)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=734

Thanks to kjhadfield for creating a mighty mouse start icon

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=767
go here and thank kjhadfield yourself after you download the icons

For instructions on how to install these icons look on the first page of the custom taskbar thread and do it yourself

ok thanks, I was going to install the dll's manually but total commander won't rename the dll's I am trying to rename the ones I wanna replace .bak and if I do that tc just changed it right back, very frustrating

I'm thinking about just leaving it alone till a new cab comes out maybe since Tc doesn't wanna work right

by the way I did get my e-mail working. I flashed back to stock did a profile update and prl update as long as I was at it. It said the profile didn't need to be updated but it's working now so whatever, it must have done something.

Last edited by Sim-X; 04-01-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcat View Post
Anyone have any thoughts on GPS. That would be the last obstacle in becoming the worlds best ROM. (that is until your next one Mike)
GPS has worked fine from the get-go for me. What have you tried so far?

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development