View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Vlip3
PPCGeeks Regular

Vlip3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

I was using MightyROM 4.14 for several weeks - Love the ROM BTW! I have only one e-mail account set up (GMail) that I set to download "All text, no pictures" and set download attachments to: "Do no download attachments". When I get an HTML e-mail (e.g. Newegg.com) there is a link at top that says "Internet Pictures Blocked". I click the link, and the page refreshes with another link that says: "Download Internet Pictures".
Here is where the problem starts. Up until a week or so ago this worked as expected. The pictures were downloaded when I clicked the link. This is the behavior I wanted. Some time last week, this stopped working. When I click the download link, the page refreshes and goes back to the "Internet pictures blocked" link. I don't know what might have changed, I've installed a bunch of things. I thought, oh well, when I flash to 4.16 it will probably get reset.
Well...nothing doing. I flashed this morning and I still go back to the Internet Pictures Blocked-the pictures will NOT download. I've tried changing the settings to download entire message and to download attachments always and that had no effect what-so-ever.
I really need help with this!

TIA,
Vlip3