PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 01:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

psabo05 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 16th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Is anyone else alarm not making any sound. The alarm is working..it vi berates but no sound. Under the settings, all of the boxes are checked and the volume on my phone is turned on. Thanks for any help.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro VZW

hp0786 is a n00b

I love your roms but had two issues with the new one (Mighty Rom 6).

1) Gps won't work unless i install ||bored||'s gps fix.
2) After that fix it and doing *228 the phone froze after a few days of use.

Question is should I need to do the latest fix for verizon phone or should it work anyway? I tried every option before and reset, etc. but nothing worked.

I had to do hard reset after phone froze as it said voice command not installed properly and it was not loading anything after soft reset. Please let me know if you need more details.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
It never flew with me... lol
Really? I've been flashing between yours and Juicy's new roms quite often whenever you release them and after a while I always go back to your MR4 series final rom and the difference in keyboard speed amazes me. Seems to just fly! It's crazy how the same roms affect people's phones differently.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

Quote:
So.... the Touchpro2 for telus has a 3.5mm headphone jack.... That... just made me smile!
How 'bout a standard USB-B connector like on the Blackberry while they're at it? Probably too much to ask!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
How 'bout a standard USB-B connector like on the Blackberry while they're at it? Probably too much to ask!
You do know that those cables still fit in the slot right?

I use all kinds of standard mini0usb on my cables... Digital camera cable... Regular cable... Random chargers...
Old 07-17-2009, 01:20 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Does MR6's latest release have the latest Verizon radio or no...?...I had the latest Verizon radio flashed on my phone before, is that the reason it is still on my device..?
ROMs do not include a radio. You flash them separately, and that's why you still have the latest Verizon....because you flashed it yourself earlier.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:23 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:

I use all kinds of standard mini0usb on my cables... Digital camera cable... Regular cable... Random chargers...
Did the OP perhaps mean micro-USB? My understanding is that some of the newer BB's have those. God I hope HTC does not switch to those! Mini-USB is just fine thanks. Definitely looks like the Telus TP2 is the normal HTC ExtUSB (11-pin mini-USB 2.0, audio jack, and TV Out in one) though.

Last edited by CovKid66; 07-17-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by covkid66 View Post
ROMs do not include a radio. You flash them separately, and that's why you still have the latest Verizon....because you flashed it yourself earlier.
Okay kool..Kind of figured that..Just wanted to make sure...Thanks..
Old 07-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianPunchMan View Post
I'm about to flash onto a Sprint TP and was woundering what Pagepool is working for other sprint TP users. I heard and always used 24mb was the best for winmo 6.1 with the sprint version. Just woundering if I should tweak it for my first 6.5 flash.
Thanks.
The default pagepool on MR6 is 16 if i'm not mistaken, and to be honest it is fine as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
i got 0 freeze problems with MR5....... thats why im back to it... freezing pisses me off.
I started getting random freezes when I first installed MR6. Mike suggested for me to go back to stock and reflash with a new dump. I did and voila, problems were solved.

Quote:

Mike likes to get that BOOM BOOM POW

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Does MR6's latest release have the latest Verizon radio or no...?...I had the latest Verizon radio flashed on my phone before, is that the reason it is still on my device..?
Radio thread = http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422
Old 07-17-2009, 01:54 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by psabo05 View Post
Is anyone else alarm not making any sound. The alarm is working..it vi berates but no sound. Under the settings, all of the boxes are checked and the volume on my phone is turned on. Thanks for any help.
there have been so many posts about this issue...yes there is a known "WINDOWS ALARM BUG" u have to change settings in reminders...or u can download G-ALARM

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development